Ariana Grande - Yours Truly

Kevinn Edu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will grow on you. :vacuum: 'Sexy' was my favourite at first as well, but then I got into 'Love Machine', then 'Biology' and now 'The Promise' is my #1. :hail:

I don't know. It doesn't give me that powerful music...whatever thing that most music I like gives me. Maybe it will at some point, but I don't know. Ha.

Have you listened to 'Take Care' yet?

I don't know. It doesn't give me that powerful music...whatever thing that most music I like gives me. Maybe it will at some point, but I don't know. Ha.

Have you listened to 'Take Care' yet?

You just wait. A few months and you'll be all over that shit. :vacuum:

And omg, sort of! I downloaded it and I've listened to 'Take Care' and 'Make Me Proud' so far. I'll listen to it now. ;)

You just wait. A few months and you'll be all over that shit. :vacuum:

And omg, sort of! I downloaded it and I've listened to 'Take Care' and 'Make Me Proud' so far. I'll listen to it now. ;)

Maybe. Hmmmm. I should listen to them non-stop and see how it goes.

I love 'Make Me Proud'

My favorite tracks are 'Shot For Me' 'Make Me Proud' 'Good Ones Go (Interlude)' 'Doing It Wrong' 'The Real Her' 'Practice (OMFG I LOVE PRACTICE SO FUCKING MUCH)' and 'Hate Sleeping Alone'

Maybe. Hmmmm. I should listen to them non-stop and see how it goes.

I love 'Make Me Proud'

My favorite tracks are 'Shot For Me' 'Make Me Proud' 'Good Ones Go (Interlude)' 'Doing It Wrong' 'The Real Her' 'Practice (OMFG I LOVE PRACTICE SO FUCKING MUCH)' and 'Hate Sleeping Alone'

Omg, okay. So I looooove 'Take Care', 'Over My Dead Body' and 'Crew Love'. :hail: I still haven't listened to a lot of the tracks more than once tho so I'll keep going. ;)