Ariana Grande - Yours Truly

Kevinn Edu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her personality is boring and her face, her outfits and that ridiculous "schoolgirl whore" thing she has going on is annoying as hell. :morning:

I do like 'The Way' tho.

I think she's holding back on it though. Like she is still a Nickelodeon star. I feel as if she's more spunky and outgoing. And that schoolgirl whore thing is just...yeah, I don't even know about that one.  :morning:

I love 'The Way' and 'Baby, I'

The official track listing is a mess. The one that 'leaked' a couple days ago was my dream come true...almost. She better release the other songs somehow. That or the hackers better hack he hell out of her computer and leak the songs.

I think she's holding back on it though. Like she is still a Nickelodeon star. I feel as if she's more spunky and outgoing. And that schoolgirl whore thing is just...yeah, I don't even know about that one.  :morning:

I love 'The Way' and 'Baby, I'

Yeah, you're right tbh. She just makes this face all the time that annoys me where she's trying to look all innocent and shit, and it's really not cute.

Ariana_in_the_music_video_for_The_Way.jpg

[img width=610 height=612]http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2013/02/23/347276-ariana-grande-dumped-jai-brooks.JPG

[img width=300 height=300] ariana-grande-the-way-feat-mac-miller-vi

[img width=300 height=300] ariana-grande-the-way-music-video-feat-m

[img width=557 height=551] ariana-grande-debuts-yours-truly-album-c

IT'S SO ANNOYING.

Yeah, you're right tbh. She just makes this face all the time that annoys me where she's trying to look all innocent and shit, and it's really not cute.

Ariana_in_the_music_video_for_The_Way.jpg

[img width=610 height=612]http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2013/02/23/347276-ariana-grande-dumped-jai-brooks.JPG

[img width=300 height=300] ariana-grande-the-way-feat-mac-miller-vi

[img width=300 height=300] ariana-grande-the-way-music-video-feat-m

[img width=557 height=551] ariana-grande-debuts-yours-truly-album-c

IT'S SO ANNOYING.

That's just how her face is? I think it's kind of cute. haha.