Jump to content

Voting for the 2018 PHF Rewind Awards has now opened! Let your shady little voice be heard and make sure to submit your entries before the 30th of January.

trayertrash

What Animal Are You?

Recommended Posts

I'd say I'm like a meerkat and a lion in a lot of ways because I'm responsible about things and I'm loyal, but I'm not afraid to be bold and courageous and stand up for what's right. I speak my mind basically.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2018 at 7:22 AM, Plastic Heart said:

I'd say I'm like a meerkat 

I saw your pictures, you really look like a meerkat.

 

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2018 at 6:22 AM, Plastic Heart said:

I'd say I'm like a meerkat and a lion in a lot of ways because I'm responsible about things and I'm loyal, but I'm not afraid to be bold and courageous and stand up for what's right. I speak my mind basically.

Hold up right there :hottie: Loyal people don't leak things that are traded with them to start with, they respect other trades and trade it on (Unless it's piratically leaked, and common) and second of all, I don't think sending nudes to minors is right :cackle:

  • Like 4
  • Dislike 2
  • Shook 2
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2018 at 9:54 PM, MelaniesPlayground said:

and second of all, I don't think sending nudes to minors is right :cackle:

What's the story ? 

I read that

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

 were not friends anymore because of that. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 has mental health, breakdown, troubles, therapy, is it because of that ? :o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xo.Xo said:

What's the story ? 

I read that

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

 were not friends anymore because of that. 

Please login or register to see this link.

 has mental health, beakdown, troubles, therapy, is it because of that ? :o

Not sure honestly, I read in the chat by

Please login or register to see this link.

 (I think?) said something about Plastic sending nudes to a minor :orly: Also Ifuseekme shouldn't take trading so seriously

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2
  • Shook 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Not sure honestly, I read in the chat by

Please login or register to see this link.

 (I think?) said something about Plastic sending nudes to a minor :orly: Also Ifuseekme shouldn't take trading so seriously

I think this minor is

Please login or register to see this link.

 :(

He speaks about that in discord. He has a lot of troubles with his mental health :(

It's not about trading, is his situation in life. He said is has no friends, only virtual friends. I'm sad for him. He want to stop trading, quit everything. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Not sure honestly, I read in the chat by

Please login or register to see this link.

 (I think?) said something about Plastic sending nudes to a minor :orly: Also Ifuseekme shouldn't take trading so seriously

No, it was Capsule, I only told PlasticHeart was a leaker

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xo.Xo said:

I think this minor is

Please login or register to see this link.

 :(

He speaks about that in discord. He has a lot of troubles with his mental health :(

It's not about trading, is his situation in life. He said is has no friends, only virtual friends. I'm sad for him. He want to stop trading, quit everything. 

It makes me sad to see this because im going through the same thing... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Choker said:

It makes me sad to see this because im going through the same thing... :(

Everybody has breakdown and mental health here ? :awkwardney:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Not sure honestly, I read in the chat by

Please login or register to see this link.

 (I think?) said something about Plastic sending nudes to a minor :orly: Also Ifuseekme shouldn't take trading so seriously

When was this? :shocked: Not on PHF I hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Even though Turn Ya Head has made less than 400 posts, she's been with us since early 2017 and at this point it really feels as though she's a constant presence on the forum and a big part of the #PHFamily. Not only that, but her taste in music is impeccable and she's responsible for introducing many of our members to the wonders of Kim Petras and A*M*E! Plus, did you notice the pronouns I'm using? Turn Ya Head is one of the only female users on PHF, even though her taste levels match a lot of the gay boys we have running around the place. Turn Ya Head, we love you and we can't wait to see more of you in 2019!

×