Bonnie McKee

Cosmosis

• 7 months later...

anyone seen this yet? something tells me they just used her original accapella for this and she didnt resing this... did u see her on good morning america for it..... they had to pick her up off the floor her high notes were so flat  :shocked:

omg I think they did for some parts! There are moments where you can hear the audio processing.

Although, there are other moments where she sings a different note/pitch compared to the original, so maybe they mashed the studio acapella with the new acapella?

anyone seen this yet? something tells me they just used her original accapella for this and she didnt resing this... did u see her on good morning america for it..... they had to pick her up off the floor her high notes were so flat  :shocked:

Omg, I love this version! I totally agree with you though, they definitely just re-used the studio acapella and didn't bother having her sing it again.

Also, the guy needs to stop trying to take on lead vocals and stick to beatboxing for Queen Bonnie. :vacuum: