Neon Hitch for Dark Beauty Magazine

Main Pop Girl

OMFG I KNOW YOU!!! WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!!!

kidding, I went to some white trash redneck school in the middle of nowhere, but you're so freaking cute!!!

aaahaahahahahahahahahahahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::shocked: I had a heart attack XD

thanks though :oops: haha  :magic: magic touch ups :P hahahah joke

Omg, we're twins! :stretcher: That's amazing! And omggggg, how do you afford all those shoes? I'm so jealous! The pink bears are amazing, and the license plates ones are flawless, I've never seen those before!

I didn't even know Keri wore Jeremy Scott! :stretcher: It's a flawless jacket tho! And those shoes are beautiful omg. Anything black and gold is just amazing imo, lmao. <3

And yeah, I know! The only problem is I have a huge head so the glasses don't fit that well. :stretcher: I might end up having to sell them! :'(

That's the problem I have too!! They are a bit too small for my face, so they look kinda weird (unless I feel uberduber sexy that day XD hahaha) and my bf says they're ugly  :vacuum:

don't sell them just yet though !

let's be clear here, all his shoes are the fucking shit !! hahaha

I actually had a very good job back in the day, until I quit hahah now im saving money, or my mom just pulls out her credit card XD hahah

That's the problem I have too!! They are a bit too small for my face, so they look kinda weird (unless I feel uberduber sexy that day XD hahaha) and my bf says they're ugly  :vacuum:

don't sell them just yet though !

let's be clear here, all his shoes are the fucking shit !! hahaha

I actually had a very good job back in the day, until I quit hahah now im saving money, or my mom just pulls out her credit card XD hahah

Ugh, agreed, it's so annoying! :'( I wish I had a smaller head!

And omg, I'm jealous haha. I had to pay for my jackets all on my own, and that was like a whole year's savings. I don't have a job tho so I can't really complain. :stretcher:

Ugh, agreed, it's so annoying! :'( I wish I had a smaller head!

And omg, I'm jealous haha. I had to pay for my jackets all on my own, and that was like a whole year's savings. I don't have a job tho so I can't really complain. :stretcher:

hahah yeah I dont have a job either! focusing on school atm, though that does mean I;m broke as fuck. i bought most of my later JS items on sale XD even the jacket was 50% off XD that was the only way I could afford it myself...sucks but hey, can't complain! beats working XD hahah

hahah yeah I dont have a job either! focusing on school atm, though that does mean I;m broke as fuck. i bought most of my later JS items on sale XD even the jacket was 50% off XD that was the only way I could afford it myself...sucks but hey, can't complain! beats working XD hahah

Omg, same hahaha! What year of school are you in boo? I'm listening to a university lecture rn and super bored. :vacuum: And omg, where did you buy them?! We have an Adidas store here but you can normally find those things cheaper online. ;)

Omg, same hahaha! What year of school are you in boo? I'm listening to a university lecture rn and super bored. :vacuum: And omg, where did you buy them?! We have an Adidas store here but you can normally find those things cheaper online. ;)

Whoo LOVE the Adidas store in Amsterdam ! Even just browsing. They sell a lot of Jeremy Scott.... Luisaviaroma is also a good site to buy his stuff, and thegoodwillout.de but I'm kind of careful with other websites, because Im never sure if it's the real deal ;) haha a lot of fake stuff out there ya know haha

im already 25, but went back to school in february....so im in my first year XD im the oldest in my class XD they callme grandma hahaha I study "allround dtp", which basically means I make flyers, brochures, magazines, websites etc. it's a lot of fun, and so easy since Ive been designing since 03 XD

what you wanna be when u grow up ?  :lol:

Whoo LOVE the Adidas store in Amsterdam ! Even just browsing. They sell a lot of Jeremy Scott.... Luisaviaroma is also a good site to buy his stuff, and thegoodwillout.de but I'm kind of careful with other websites, because Im never sure if it's the real deal ;) haha a lot of fake stuff out there ya know haha

im already 25, but went back to school in february....so im in my first year XD im the oldest in my class XD they callme grandma hahaha I study "allround dtp", which basically means I make flyers, brochures, magazines, websites etc. it's a lot of fun, and so easy since Ive been designing since 03 XD

what you wanna be when u grow up ?  :lol:

Yess, I got all my things off The Good Will Out! It's weird these things are so easy to find in Europe but so hard to buy in America or Australia. :'(

Ooooh, that's cool! <3 Lmao, you're not even that old! We have people who are like 70 in some of my classes. And nice job! I design a little bit but I've never taken a course or anything. I wanna be an actor/singer/model/designer/artist/everything, but everyone knows that ain't gonna happen. :vacuum:

Yess, I got all my things off The Good Will Out! It's weird these things are so easy to find in Europe but so hard to buy in America or Australia. :'(

Ooooh, that's cool! <3 Lmao, you're not even that old! We have people who are like 70 in some of my classes. And nice job! I design a little bit but I've never taken a course or anything. I wanna be an actor/singer/model/designer/artist/everything, but everyone knows that ain't gonna happen. :vacuum:

hahah yeah i know but it's always nice to dream right! when i was little I wanted to become a ballerina, later a singer, then an actress, then a fashion designer, you name it hahah tried it never worked or I just moved on to the next thing XD had to face reality and do something I COULD do (and which I actually quite enjoy haha)

but HEY I don't think I could still study when I'm 70 :o holy fuck man, respect! :hail:

hahah yeah i know but it's always nice to dream right! when i was little I wanted to become a ballerina, later a singer, then an actress, then a fashion designer, you name it hahah tried it never worked or I just moved on to the next thing XD had to face reality and do something I COULD do (and which I actually quite enjoy haha)

but HEY I don't think I could still study when I'm 70 :o holy fuck man, respect! :hail:

Omg, that's cool though! <3 It's never too late, you could still be a balerina! ;) And yeah, 70 is kind of old, I think by that point in my life I just won't even bother getting out of bed tbh. :morning:

Omg, that's cool though! <3 It's never too late, you could still be a balerina! ;) And yeah, 70 is kind of old, I think by that point in my life I just won't even bother getting out of bed tbh. :morning:

ahahahh yeah that would be me as well!! on my couch probably, all day watching tellie and movies and enjoy my f'ing retirement! hahah

ahh i wish I could still be a ballerina, but not for the national ballet like i wanted haha too old, not so atlethic anymore :lol: and too many tattoos XD hahha shouldn't have stopped dancing

sometimes i wish my parents were chinese XD so i could play an instrument or something :rofl:

ahahahh yeah that would be me as well!! on my couch probably, all day watching tellie and movies and enjoy my f'ing retirement! hahah

ahh i wish I could still be a ballerina, but not for the national ballet like i wanted haha too old, not so atlethic anymore :lol: and too many tattoos XD hahha shouldn't have stopped dancing

sometimes i wish my parents were chinese XD so i could play an instrument or something :rofl:

RIGHT. :hail: Sounds perfect! Except sadly we'll probably be working until we're like 90 so we can keep paying pensions for everyone older than us. :stretcher:

And omg, ballet sounds like such hard work tbh! You can't eat like anything, you have to train all day, and you can't do anything else other than dancing. I would get so bored after a while! :vacuum:

AND CHINESE PEOPLE ARE SO LUCKY. :hail: They have such perfect skin and straight hair! :hail:

• 3 months later...