Neon Hitch for Dark Beauty Magazine

Main Pop Girl

• 2 months later...

Omg, I never noticed that! Are you a fan of Keri? I can't wait for her new album! :excited:

MISS KERI BABY!!!! Yes, fucking LOVE her! She's still one of my biggest style icons ! - I had her curl (the blond curl from Energy), bringing it back as we speak haha rocking her on/off rings as well <3 love love love love her !!

She's been working on an album for such a long time now!! I wish she'll release something soon, before her light is gone.... :(

MISS KERI BABY!!!! Yes, fucking LOVE her! She's still one of my biggest style icons ! - I had her curl (the blond curl from Energy), bringing it back as we speak haha rocking her on/off rings as well <3 love love love love her !!

She's been working on an album for such a long time now!! I wish she'll release something soon, before her light is gone.... :(

OMG, I'M SO JEALOUS! :hail: That blonde curl is one of my favourite looks from her, although the blonde bob is pretty hot as well! And the on/off rings are flawless. <3 I was inspired by her to buy some gloves saying yes/no on the knuckles, haha!

I know, it's so annoying! Hopefully we'll get something by next year, her album's are always fun. <3

I searched for some photo to show u >_< they are SO OLD! Don't look at ma face haha that was 4years ago I think  o:-)

This was the curl. I can't find any better pictures of it, where I pull a normal face XD Very easy to do yourself haha, just put ya curling iron on it  :lol:

DSC00410_zps897529a5.jpg

I also had the hair from Superhuman, though my (ex)hairdresser cut my hair WAYYYY too short. It took me 4 years to grow it out :S

[img width=576 height=1024] DSC00924_zps7ed6456d.jpg

I cut my hair recently, after a long long debate, trying to redo the curl. Thinking about making it blonde again ^_^

[img width=604 height=453] 1238124_10151922851742932_1287053778_n_z

This is the "ON" ring ^_^, using it at FUCK NO haha

[img width=650 height=519] IMG000687_zps7208a859.jpg

and the OFF ring

[img width=650 height=519] IMG000689_zps3198887f.jpg

check out http://karmaloop.com and http://melodyehsani.com (designer)

SORRY for the many photos o:-)

I searched for some photo to show u >_< they are SO OLD! Don't look at ma face haha that was 4years ago I think  o:-)

This was the curl. I can't find any better pictures of it, where I pull a normal face XD Very easy to do yourself haha, just put ya curling iron on it  :lol:

DSC00410_zps897529a5.jpg

I also had the hair from Superhuman, though my (ex)hairdresser cut my hair WAYYYY too short. It took me 4 years to grow it out :S

[img width=576 height=1024] DSC00924_zps7ed6456d.jpg

I cut my hair recently, after a long long debate, trying to redo the curl. Thinking about making it blonde again ^_^

[img width=604 height=453] 1238124_10151922851742932_1287053778_n_z

This is the "ON" ring ^_^, using it at FUCK NO haha

[img width=650 height=519] IMG000687_zps7208a859.jpg

and the OFF ring

[img width=650 height=519] IMG000689_zps3198887f.jpg

check out http://karmaloop.com and http://melodyehsani.com (designer)

SORRY for the many photos o:-)

OMG, YOU LOOK FLAWLESS! :hail: I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blonde on you, and the 'Superhuman' hair is flawless, the fringe really works for you!

And I'm so jealous of your rings, they look amazing! Plus those Melody Ehsani designs look amazing. :hail: I loooove those gold Reebok sneakers she's got!

hahah thanks :oops:

i loved my blonde curl, so im actually gonna get that again haha I made up my mind :D

and YESSS I love those melody ehsani designs! i once won a gun ring in purple in a twitter contest. you simply had to repost and promote her. i was fucking thrilled!! also got the POW earrings and ring in pink ^_^ they are amazing !!

I don't know if u know Jeremy Scott? He makes those sneakers with wings....I'm addicted to his stuff and he made AK earrings with Melody Ehsani.... so divine !!

hahah thanks :oops:

i loved my blonde curl, so im actually gonna get that again haha I made up my mind :D

and YESSS I love those melody ehsani designs! i once won a gun ring in purple in a twitter contest. you simply had to repost and promote her. i was fucking thrilled!! also got the POW earrings and ring in pink ^_^ they are amazing !!

I don't know if u know Jeremy Scott? He makes those sneakers with wings....I'm addicted to his stuff and he made AK earrings with Melody Ehsani.... so divine !!

Yessss do it, it looks amazing! :hail: And that's so cool! I won a pair of Linda Farrow x Jeremy Scotts sunglasses once off YouTube! :rofl:

So yeah, of course I know of him, I'm so obsessed omg! I have like two of his jackets, two pairs of shoes and the sunglasses as well! Everything he designs is just so flawless. :hail:

Yessss do it, it looks amazing! :hail: And that's so cool! I won a pair of Linda Farrow x Jeremy Scotts sunglasses once off YouTube! :rofl:

So yeah, of course I know of him, I'm so obsessed omg! I have like two of his jackets, two pairs of shoes and the sunglasses as well! Everything he designs is just so flawless. :hail:

I FUCKING LOVE YOU!! how the fuck did u win his sunglasses?? which ones?? ^_^ I got the black wings... and which shoes & jackets???

I'm so addicted to his stuff, he nearly made me broke XD i pre-ordered the zebras!! so cannot wait for november!! wish i was rich XD

I FUCKING LOVE YOU!! how the fuck did u win his sunglasses?? which ones?? ^_^ I got the black wings... and which shoes & jackets???

I'm so addicted to his stuff, he nearly made me broke XD i pre-ordered the zebras!! so cannot wait for november!! wish i was rich XD

I LOVE YOU TOO! :hail: I'm so glad I finally have someone to stan for Jeremy Scott with me, lmao! <3

I won the sunglasses because some flawless person I'm subscribed to was giving them away! I sent in a submission to win them and somehow I won! It was like the first time I've ever won anything, I was so excited! :rofl: These are the ones I got:

jeremy-scott-linda-farrow-wings-sunglasses-1.jpg

And these are the jackets:

[img width=650 height=487] 684529051_o.jpg

[img width=300 height=300]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Adidas-Jeremy-Scott-JS-Stars-And-Stripes-Track-Jacket-Top-TT-USA-Rare-New-Glory-/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/$(KGrHqZHJDQE8fdBgM(8BPMwIlInFw~~60_35.JPG

And these are the shoes!

[img width=570 height=450] adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-graffiti-s

[img width=500 height=333]http://76.73.38.92/images/JS/Adidas-Jeremy-Scott-Wings-Gold-Black-2010_3.jpg

But omg, I know right? I am like obsessed with his stuff! I have links to his shoes open in my tabs and I just freak out over them every day until I eventually fork out the money to get them! :stretcher:

And the Zebra's are so cute, I love them! <3 I really wanted those neon bear shoes he had but I just couldn't justify buying them. :shocked:

I don't even need to be rich tbh. I just need to be famous so that I can get sent all these clothes for free. :P

:excited: :excited: :excited:holy fuck, YES !! I got the silver wings, and the black version of those glasses ! hahah WE MATCH like duo penotti !! hahahahahah :rofl:

those jackets are epic btw !!!! really LOVE the strain jacket, but I wouldn't know what to wear it with tbh XD hahah

i got too many shoes; those pink teddy's, the gorillas, silver wings, jeans wings, black wings 2.0, white wings 2.0, license plates NYC baby, and the ballerina wings in white & black XD TO DIE FOR !!

as for clothes I got a black ringleader jacket

these

adidas-jeremy-scott-shoe-graphic-tshirt-01.jpg

and this flawless jacket Keri wore:

[img width=568 height=378]http://www.thequestforit.com/.a/6a00d83451b1d169e2014e8c052aa5970d-800wi

ooh ooh and I got those earrings;

[img width=400 height=484] Melody-Ehsani-x-Jeremy-Scott-m.e.-x-j.s.

ooh ooh and I REALLY WANT THESE !!

[img width=650 height=433] adidas-originals-by-jeremy-scott-2013-fa

I fucking love them!! will go flawlessly with my Rihanna dress ^_^

btw, LOVE that u won those glasses!! I never won anything either until I got those Melody Ehsani earrings!!  <3 it was fucking awesome, I felt so special!! hahaha

:excited: :excited: :excited:holy fuck, YES !! I got the silver wings, and the black version of those glasses ! hahah WE MATCH like duo penotti !! hahahahahah :rofl:

those jackets are epic btw !!!! really LOVE the strain jacket, but I wouldn't know what to wear it with tbh XD hahah

i got too many shoes; those pink teddy's, the gorillas, silver wings, jeans wings, black wings 2.0, white wings 2.0, license plates NYC baby, and the ballerina wings in white & black XD TO DIE FOR !!

as for clothes I got a black ringleader jacket

these

adidas-jeremy-scott-shoe-graphic-tshirt-01.jpg

and this flawless jacket Keri wore:

[img width=568 height=378]http://www.thequestforit.com/.a/6a00d83451b1d169e2014e8c052aa5970d-800wi

ooh ooh and I got those earrings;

[img width=400 height=484] Melody-Ehsani-x-Jeremy-Scott-m.e.-x-j.s.

ooh ooh and I REALLY WANT THESE !!

[img width=650 height=433] adidas-originals-by-jeremy-scott-2013-fa

I fucking love them!! will go flawlessly with my Rihanna dress ^_^

btw, LOVE that u won those glasses!! I never won anything either until I got those Melody Ehsani earrings!!  <3 it was fucking awesome, I felt so special!! hahaha

Omg, we're twins! :stretcher: That's amazing! And omggggg, how do you afford all those shoes? I'm so jealous! The pink bears are amazing, and the license plates ones are flawless, I've never seen those before!

I didn't even know Keri wore Jeremy Scott! :stretcher: It's a flawless jacket tho! And those shoes are beautiful omg. Anything black and gold is just amazing imo, lmao. <3

And yeah, I know! The only problem is I have a huge head so the glasses don't fit that well. :stretcher: I might end up having to sell them! :'(