Six Month Anniversary & Radio Show!

Main Pop Girl

Hey you guys!

So I'm not sure if you know this but next Saturday is PHF's six month anniversary! We'll be celebrating all week long with exclusive gifts to you guys so keep an eye out for that. ;)

We'll also be holding a radio show next weekend where we'll be playing some exclusive new songs from some of your favourite artists, so make sure to check that out! I'm not sure when we'll be doing that yet but I'll send around an e-mail with the time when we figure it out.

The radio show will be hosted at 1:00pm this Sunday, the 5th of May (PHF time). You'll be able to stream the show from here and it will will go for about two hours.

For now though, if you have any songs you want to request for the show, or any of your own remixes or songs you wanna play, let me know in this topic or through a PM! I can't wait to hear your suggestions! ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've finally picked a time and place for our radio show!

It will now be hosted at 1:00pm this Sunday, the 5th of May (PHF time). You'll be able to stream the show from here and the show will go for about two hours.

We'll be playing our favourite songs of the moment as well as a few exclusives for you guys! Again, if you have any requests of songs you'd like to hear, just let us know. ;)

See you guys there!

Guest Roman Miller

Please play:

- Wherever You Are - Ke$ha

- LoveGame - Lady Gaga

- Rocks At My Window - Bridgit Mendler

- Power & Control - Marinda and The Diamonds

- Pour It Up - Rihanna

- Oh Lola! - Lolene

- Dance In The Dark - Lady Gaga

- Supernatural - Ke$ha

- Cant Control The Kids - Kerli