Gwen Stefani vs. Fergie

Main Pop Girl

fergie-vs-gwen.jpg

These girls have a lot of similarities! They both started in a successful band before going solo, and released their albums around the same time. Their albums sound vaguely similar and even their single structure is the same (What You Waiting For vs London Bridge, Hollaback Girl vs. Fergalicious, Glamorous vs. Luxurious, Cool vs. Big Girls Don't Cry).

But which singer do you guys like the best? For me it's really hard as I think they're both great, but I have to go with Fergie this time purely for sentimental reasons. Hers was one of the first albums I bought while I only downloaded Gwen's a few years ago!

How about you guys? :magic:

I love the two too much, I know both as a child and always liked his music. Whenever I saw Hollaback Girl I danced (for you to see how much this song marked for me). Big Girls Don't Cry was so exciting at the time, it was a really beautiful music. I simply loved it.

Returning to the subject now, between What You Waiting For? and London Bridge, I do not have a right decision because too love both songs. Now between Hollaback Girl and Fergalicious, I obviously I prefer Hollaback Girl (although very loving Fergalicious too). Between Glamorous and Luxurious, I prefer Glamorous (the lyrics of the song is super funny too LOL). Now came the decision more difficult, I really love Cool, always makes me want to cry every time I hear. But Big Girls Don't Cry scored more for me, is one of the best songs of all time to me.

Fergie was my absolute fav back then, i loved Gwen a lot too tho. neither of them are in the spotlight much anymore as celebrities so i dont keep up with either of them much, but as far as music goes, The Dutchess is my #3 fav album of all time and Fergie's album is my most anticipated of the year

Guest JealousGirl

I love Fergie, but I'm gonna go with Gwen. Her music has always been more fun to me, not to mention that a lot of Gwen's music is, to me, more relatable too. The only relatable Fergie song I've heard, in my opinion, is Big Girls Don't Cry.

No Doubt is significantly better than the Black Eyes Peas too.

What You Waiting For vs London Bridge

Hollaback Girl vs. Fergalicious-

Glamorous vs. Luxurious,

Cool vs. Big Girls Don't Cry

<3

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 4/9/2013 at 8:01 PM, Cypher said:

I prefer Fergie as a performer

Gwen is a much better performer.

Fergie can't do this

On 4/14/2013 at 6:21 PM, Guest JealousGirl said: