Post Your Latest Clothing Purchase!

Main Pop Girl

What's funny is, when I was in grade school, it was all about baggy jeans, but I only had fitting jeans. Now, a decade later, skinny jeans are back into fashion from the 70's. Funny how these things work.

Lmfao, truth! I remember the baggy jeans trend. Everyone was trying to dress like 50 Cent or one of his bitches. God it was dreadful. :stretcher:

Anyway, here's my latest purchase. :mo:

003.JPG

• 1 year later...

27874494_106_d?$detailthumb$&defaultImage=

Splurged and bought these today!

Ugh, I wish I could rock skinny jeans properly. :'( I wear them anyway but my thighs are too fat, it's gross!

Aw! Yeah i'm super self conscious about my thigh's too, but I think I'm just overcritical of myself :(

Aww, I know the feeling boo! :'( But I'm sure your thighs are majestic and beautiful! <3

"your thighs are majestic and beautiful!"  :stretcher:

27874494_106_d?$detailthumb$&defaultImage=

Splurged and bought these today!

Ugh, I wish I could rock skinny jeans properly. :'( I wear them anyway but my thighs are too fat, it's gross!

Aw! Yeah i'm super self conscious about my thigh's too, but I think I'm just overcritical of myself :(

Aww, I know the feeling boo! :'( But I'm sure your thighs are majestic and beautiful! <3

"your thighs are majestic and beautiful!"  :stretcher:

Classic. Iconic. Legend.