Lolene

Cypher

On 7/17/2020 at 12:26 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Did you get it fixed for this post? :cackle: 

Gurl, no! I switched back to my regular computer, lol. My keyboard is messed up on my laptop. I use a crappy desktop as my main computer. You can check my devices, sis! :hottie:

• LMAO 1

On 7/18/2020 at 8:22 PM, Cherish said:

Gurl, no! I switched back to my regular computer, lol. My keyboard is messed up on my laptop. I use a crappy desktop as my main computer. You can check my devices, sis! :hottie:

I'm kind of sad, those posts were giving me a good laugh. :cackle: But hopefully you get it fixed up soon!

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Double Dutchess said:

What's the tea about her career? Why does she have so many albums recorded but not released, was she dropped by her label or smth?

Lolene own her own record label, a sublet under universal records. She manages artist Nova Miller. Lolene lives in LA with her husband and 2 children, and between London and Stockholm 

she has no plans on any new music for herself. Just developing her artist under her label

On 8/1/2020 at 3:04 PM, GrotesquelyFamous said:

Is The Electrick Hotel on iTunes the original or re-recorded version of the album? I heard she had to re-record the entire album after it leaked online.

I've never heard of this but their is no re-recorded version of any song. The release of this album was a complete mess. I use the release from Vibedeck since it's the only version to have the bonus tracks.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:04 AM, GrotesquelyFamous said:

Is The Electrick Hotel on iTunes the original or re-recorded version of the album? I heard she had to re-record the entire album after it leaked online.

I never heard anything about her re-recording the album! But I also had no idea it was released on iTunes or released officially anywhere except Vibedeck, so I'm really not sure. :/ 

On 8/2/2020 at 10:34 AM, Double Dutchess said:

What's the tea about her career? Why does she have so many albums recorded but not released, was she dropped by her label or smth?

Her first album was scrapped after it leaked online, and her second album is really just a "mixtape" made up of some old demos she recorded but that never went anywhere. She has some great songs though, you should check her out!

• Like 2