Lolene

Cypher

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, GrotesquelyFamous said:

That's interesting, I bet someone out there has Cherry Bomb.

Probably. It's quite crazy the amount of songs she wrote in those few years. Not sure if she will ever release them. What unreleased songs do you like best?

1 hour ago, caribbean said:

Probably. It's quite crazy the amount of songs she wrote in those few years. Not sure if she will ever release them. What unreleased songs do you like best?

Universe Cries is a bop, if the chorus was re-recorded and mastered. I’d think it could do great

On 6/28/2020 at 10:34 PM, GrotesquelyFamous said:

Universe Cries is a bop, if the chorus was re-recorded and mastered. I’d think it could do great

I love UC but she actually released that on her self released EP She's Got a Pulse.

Some of mine are Personal Savior, Homeless, Fashion & Vibe, Hype It Up, Last Tree, Just Like Me, Buckle Up, Sex Sells, IndepenDANCE Day, Club Thing & Drive All Night.

19 minutes ago, caribbean said:

I love UC but she actually released that on her self released EP She's Got a Pulse.

Some of mine are Personal Savior, Homeless, Fashion & Vibe, Hype It Up, Last Tree, Just Like Me, Buckle Up, Sex Sells, IndepenDANCE Day, Club Thing & Drive All Night.

Oh okay, I saw “Rare Leak” as the title for “Universe Cries” on YouTube