Lolene

Cypher

4 hours ago, caribbean said:

You're gonna love it. :yaskween:

My immediate favorites are Drum Dumb, Destroy The Disco, Universe Cries, and Kiss My Revolution. Everything else is good too, but I feel like they will grow on me. I can't believe this is classified as an EP, it's literally an album. Idk why, but some songs sound more LQ than others.

Edited by GrotesquelyFamous

22 hours ago, GrotesquelyFamous said:

My immediate favorites are Drum Dumb, Destroy The Disco, Universe Cries, and Kiss My Revolution. Everything else is good too, but I feel like they will grow on me. I can't believe this is classified as an EP, it's literally an album. Idk why, but some songs sound more LQ than others.

The quality isnt the best, for example on Dumb Drum it sounds a bit distorted once it hits the chorus. :cackle:

Even Angels is actually my favorite., I loved her vocals, the melody and the lyrics on the song. I'm not sure why she considered it an EP as well. It'll definitely grow the more u listen to it.

1 hour ago, caribbean said:

The quality isnt the best, for example on Dumb Drum it sounds a bit distorted once it hits the chorus. :cackle:

Even Angels is actually my favorite., I loved her vocals, the melody and the lyrics on the song. I'm not sure why she considered it an EP as well. It'll definitely grow the more u listen to it.

Yess! I’m so glad I found her!!

I am the original LOLENE LOVER. Back in the day on SIN (LoleneLovers)

if you guys are missing anything let me know (I have it all)

unfortunately there’s a lot that hasn’t leaked, including cherry bomb. 

i did speak to her and she might upload her demo CD she found.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

25 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Back In 2012 I asked her to leak "The Way We Were Together" full and she said she would leak it someday as a gift.. Still waiting. :( We can't complain cause we have lots of stuff tho...

4 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

I stan you! :hail:

Everyone step aside!

tenor.gif?itemid=5074213

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 11:06 AM, Theprettyymess said:

I've missed those Lolene threads on SIN. They should've kept the site as it was.

Can you upload your unreleased collection? I'm missing many songs which I can't find anywhere online, please.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, caribbean said:

I've missed those Lolene threads on SIN. They should've kept the site as it was.

Can you upload your unreleased collection? I'm missing many songs which I can't find anywhere online, please.

Haha, Yes! My 15 year old self posting SPAM Lolene threads on SIN was hilarious. I can’t tell you how many good laughs I had trolling, haha.

once I’m back home in LA tomorrow I will upload everything I have, and get it up this week. 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:58 AM, Theprettyymess said:

Haha, Yes! My 15 year old self posting SPAM Lolene threads on SIN was hilarious. I can’t tell you how many good laughs I had trolling, haha.

once I’m back home in LA tomorrow I will upload everything I have, and get it up this week. 

Thank you so much! I remember lurking on SIN like it was yesterday, and people going head over hills for Lolene and Sky Ferreira

- lol it was so much fun, i'm still bitter they changed everything, i don't even know if it is functioning as a music forum anymore...

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 9:58 PM, Theprettyymess said:

TYSM!!! Some users even thought she was made up. :cackle:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1