Lolene

Cypher

2 hours ago, caribbean said:

I've never heard of this but their is no re-recorded version of any song. The release of this album was a complete mess. I use the release from Vibedeck since it's the only version to have the bonus tracks.

If the bonus tracks are Zoo and Dancing On Diamonds, then why is Zoo so LQ compared with Dancing On Diamonds?

2 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I never heard anything about her re-recording the album! But I also had no idea it was released on iTunes or released officially anywhere except Vibedeck, so I'm really not sure. :/ 

Her first album was scrapped after it leaked online, and her second album is really just a "mixtape" made up of some old demos she recorded but that never went anywhere. She has some great songs though, you should check her out!

I don’t get what’s it with record labels scrapping albums that leaked? Blackout was leaked, but it was still released with some track title changes

51 minutes ago, GrotesquelyFamous said:

Yes please! It’s all good if you don’t have it, but I really want a good quality version of the artwork for the advanced copy. I like that one way better than the other one where her head is angled

C747263A-EA20-40B3-8093-13DD4626825E.jpeg

I don't have a scanner, so I couldn't get one but I do have the Advance CD.

She was dropped off Capitol because her album leaked, AND because they put her up against Katy Perry’s TEENAGE DREAM ALBUM

Capitol was going to have SNOOP DOG feature in Rich, but Instead went to California Girls (even tho snoop and lolene did an unreleased song together)

all of capitals budget went to KATY, and lolene got dropped. Basically she fell in debt w capital

she went to def jam Very shortly after with plans to release Lola’s dancing but parted ways with them unfortunately

23 hours ago, GrotesquelyFamous said:

If the bonus tracks are Zoo and Dancing On Diamonds, then why is Zoo so LQ compared with Dancing On Diamonds?

It's all on Miss Foo Foo. She self released almost everything.

The artwork for the Advanced CD wasn't released digitally, same as the Rich Remixes. It was only published on physicals.

21 hours ago, Cherish said:

I don't have a scanner, so I couldn't get one but I do have the Advance CD.

Their is an app called clear scanner. Maybe you can try that and see how it works. Also, if you have the remixes for Rich, can you try that as well? The artwork I have is LQ.