Madonna supposed Xmas leak announced

808Dream

The Ray of Light demo assembly is real and it leaked in lossless wav iirc. And I must say it sounds like a completely different album, I quite enjoy it! Def between my favourite Madonna leaks, probably along with those from the Rebel Heart sessions.

I don't know if that announcement for a leak is real, but what I would really like to get some Madame X outtakes to see what other songs were meant for the album aside from... er, some of what we got lol.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

I'm happy to!

• No Running in the City (Acoustic)
  • Hear Me (Acoustic)
  • Simon Says (Acoustic)
  • Love Express (Acoustic)
  • Unknown Song (Take #1)
  • Unknown Song (Take #2)
  • Angels With Dirty Faces
  • Jitterbug
  • You'll Stay
  • Never Love a Stranger
  • I'll Be Gone
  • Funny Game

On top of these songs, there are multiple demos of tracks with new vocals, new lyrics, and new instrumentation. Many reliable sources have confirmed them as legit; indeed, one of them actually crowdfunded the demo CDs and shared them. Even the people who originally worked with Madonna in 1979 confirmed the demo tape as real, while Pat Leonard himself shared Angels With Dirty Faces. I have no idea why you're so determined to argue with facts, but each to their own!

Yep the Patrick Leonard track is later than 2015, but some of these just previously leaked in some form, and I cannot think of jitterbug as a notable leak, I'm sorry. 

The like a prayer track is a song from start to finish, that's the kind of unused song I'm thinking about. 

Even if all these were never heard before songs or never leaked before tracks in any form (which is not the case I guess since a few sit in some of my 2008 hds) is always not enough to leak in 8 years for a big star as Madonna who's been recording since 1982.

Maybe we thing about different things when we think about leaks.

50 sec clips, or re recorded takes of potato recorded tracks is definitely not a noteworthy thing to me, at least not as a Madonna fan. 

The leaks I'm thinking of are those in the Orbit tapes, the ray of light scraps and the RH sessions, full songs from start to finish. 

But maybe this just a mere question of what each of us consider a leak. 

There's actually nothing that leaked from Madonna noteworthy for me if you prefer it that way, maybe apart from that Lap track that Patrick Leonard uploaded himself since 2014. 

1 hour ago, 808Dream said:

Yep the Patrick Leonard track is later than 2015, but some of these just previously leaked in some form, and I cannot think of jitterbug as a notable leak, I'm sorry. 

The like a prayer track is a song from start to finish, that's the kind of unused song I'm thinking about. 

Even if all these were never heard before songs or never leaked before tracks in any form (which is not the case I guess since a few sit in some of my 2008 hds) is always not enough to leak in 8 years for a big star as Madonna who's been recording since 1982.

Maybe we thing about different things when we think about leaks.

50 sec clips, or re recorded takes of potato recorded tracks is definitely not a noteworthy thing to me, at least not as a Madonna fan. 

The leaks I'm thinking of are those in the Orbit tapes, the ray of light scraps and the RH sessions, full songs from start to finish. 

But maybe this just a mere question of what each of us consider a leak. 

There's actually nothing that leaked from Madonna noteworthy for me if you prefer it that way, maybe apart from that Lap track that Patrick Leonard uploaded himself since 2014. 

But you can't claim "nothing leaked," then change it "nothing noteworthy." Whether you like the leaks or not is your opinion - but you cannot deny that we have had a wealth of Madonna leaks since 2015. Not a single one of the tracks I listed leaked prior to 2015 - regardless of whether you claim to have had them before (which I highly doubt). Clearly, you're not a real Madonna fan, since The Rain Tapes and the Ray of Light CD were some of the most coveted items since we first knew about them in the 90s/00s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

But you can't claim "nothing leaked," then change it "nothing noteworthy." Whether you like the leaks or not is your opinion - but you cannot deny that we have had a wealth of Madonna leaks since 2015. Not a single one of the tracks I listed leaked prior to 2015 - regardless of whether you claim to have had them before (which I highly doubt). Clearly, you're not a real Madonna fan, since The Rain Tapes and the Ray of Light CD were some of the most coveted items since we first knew about them in the 90s/00s.

On this you're probably right, I'm definitely not a Madonna fan as I used to be, at least.

Spent lots of money on her stuff, travelled to see her live etc etc when I was a kid but I haven't even purchased the physical copy of Madame X when it came out. 

People grow up and priorities change. 

Still I think she's the queen of pop anyway. 

When I wrote 'I don't think it's real or big deal' in the first line, I actually meant noteworthy, or at least that's what I had in mind, something big or important. 

Again I'm no native English so I may lose something or give for granted meanings that I understand are not easily comprehensible. 

As for the digital content I have, I was part of one of the first leak communities in early 2000s, and still am (a mod actually) even if things have changed and shifted from leaks, I had access to a lot of stuff since the very early 2000s. 

I have saved much of that stuff being a compulsive storer, but I also sadly binned a lot of stuff too,

At the start of the digital era much of those creepy sounding songs horrified me so I still went looking for promo edits and that kind of stuff, I mainly kept those producer cdr with notes that sounded great, so the content of those old hds is truly messy, there's some great stuff and a few lq stuff I spared. 

No offence guys, but you perceive the internet as a battlefield, this primitive attitude is pretty awkward, bury the hatchet we're just talking 😉. 

16 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Erotica tapes leaked before RH (or at least I got them long before the RH mass leak), the Confessions demos that have been uploaded in recent times are pretty debatable whether they're real or not, I'm talking about real unused tracks, scraps, never heard before outtakes. 

you clearly dont know what your talking about lmao

good thing @trashmagic is here to school you

Go Home GIF by Mean Girls

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

5 hours ago, addictedsober said:

you clearly dont know what your talking about lmao

good thing @trashmagic is here to school you

Go Home GIF by Mean Girls

A bunch of alts and some 50 sec potato recorded "songs" are actually not what I call new songs from start to finish.

I understand someone can get all excited about that but not my thing sadly. 

One real new song to leak in 8 years (thanks to its producer btw) for an artist with a 40 years career, plus a new album meanwhile (madame x), is definitely too little. 

But feel free to be happy to teach and try to convince me that bad quality clips of humming nonsense and Alt versions are notable leaks. 

anigif_sub-buzz-14073-1495195381-3.gif

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, 808Dream said:

A bunch of alts and some 50 sec potato recorded "songs" are actually not what I call new songs from start to finish.

I understand someone can get all excited about that but not my thing sadly. 

One real new song to leak in 8 years (thanks to its producer btw) for an artist with a 40 years career, plus a new album meanwhile (madame x), is definitely too little. 

But feel free to be happy to teach and try to convince me that bad quality clips of humming nonsense and Alt versions are notable leaks. 

anigif_sub-buzz-14073-1495195381-3.gif

But it's not one real new song. Even if you discount the demo tape, Jitterbug, and Angels With Dirty Faces, we still got You'll Stay, Never Love a Stranger, and I'll Be Gone. All three of these are entirely new songs. Just because you may have had them before or because you think the other leaks aren't good enough doesn't mean they don't exist.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trashmagic said:

But it's not one real new song. Even if you discount the demo tape, Jitterbug, and Angels With Dirty Faces, we still got You'll Stay, Never Love a Stranger, and I'll Be Gone. All three of these are entirely new songs. Just because you may have had them before or because you think the other leaks aren't good enough doesn't mean they don't exist.

I might tend to ignore what I don't like, that's for sure.

But even if you consider those it's always too little in 8 years compared to what we were used to before 2015.

Considering she also recorded a full album in the mean time. 

5 hours ago, 808Dream said:

I might tend to ignore what I don't like, that's for sure.

But even if you consider those it's always too little in 8 years compared to what we were used to before 2015.

Considering she also recorded a full album in the mean time. 

Then that just means your greedy, because most artists got nowhere near the number of leaks as Madonna in recent years.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Then that just means your greedy, because most artists got nowhere near the number of leaks as Madonna in recent years.

If by greedy you mean I like good quality leaks than I probably am, and I may argue that on the other hand you just settle, but nevermind. 

Define recent 😅

Bebe Rexha, who certainly has not a 40 years recording history as Madonna's, this summer outnumbered 2014-22 M leaks by far, Demi Lovato and Dua Lipa also did that in the last 2 years. 

And I'm talking of good quality never heard before tracks. 

Remember that Madonna has also released a brand new album in the mean time... 

How many Madame X scraps did we get?

ezgif-3-20f4048899.gif

IMHO, for how sad that is, and for how many alts or awful sounding files you can count, compared to other younger acts, Madonna is left behind right now (2014-15) in terms of good leaks sadly. 

Edited by 808Dream

9 hours ago, 808Dream said:

If by greedy you mean I like good quality leaks than I probably am, and I may argue that on the other hand you just settle, but nevermind. 

Define recent 😅

Bebe Rexha, who certainly has not a 40 years recording history as Madonna's, this summer outnumbered 2014-22 M leaks by far, Demi Lovato and Dua Lipa also did that in the last 2 years. 

And I'm talking of good quality never heard before tracks. 

Remember that Madonna has also released a brand new album in the mean time... 

How many Madame X scraps did we get?

ezgif-3-20f4048899.gif

IMHO, for how sad that is, and for how many alts or awful sounding files you can count, compared to other younger acts, Madonna is left behind right now (2014-15) in terms of good leaks sadly. 

Do you...understand anything about the world? You are greedy. Most older artists get nowhere near the number of leaks Madonna has. Look at Kylie, Madonna, Cher - hell even Britney has had very few leaks the last few years. Madonna has had a huge number of leaks, whereas most of these artists have had just a handful of leaks, barring Kylie and the X demo CD.

One of the reasons we have such few leaks from these artists is because most of their music came during the early stages of the Internet. Back then, the only way you'd get leaks from artists like this is if someone from the team actually leaked the tracks themselves. It was almost impossible to get song leaks back then. Nowadays, with the Internet, fans can fake being producers to get songs, or hack Google Drive accounts to get access to the songs, or a number of other ways. Someone like Bebe has worked with a ton of different producers, so it's a lot easier for fans to get their hands on her material. Same with Demi, Dua, Charli, Lana etc.

For older artists, a lot of their songs remain with the producers/team because they've never put them online for fans to have access to.

Madonna is nowhere near "behind in terms of good leaks" - and even if she were, what the hell does that have to do with her? 

• YAAASSS 1

40 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Do you...understand anything about the world? You are greedy. Most older artists get nowhere near the number of leaks Madonna has. Look at Kylie, Madonna, Cher - hell even Britney has had very few leaks the last few years. Madonna has had a huge number of leaks, whereas most of these artists have had just a handful of leaks, barring Kylie and the X demo CD.

One of the reasons we have such few leaks from these artists is because most of their music came during the early stages of the Internet. Back then, the only way you'd get leaks from artists like this is if someone from the team actually leaked the tracks themselves. It was almost impossible to get song leaks back then. Nowadays, with the Internet, fans can fake being producers to get songs, or hack Google Drive accounts to get access to the songs, or a number of other ways. Someone like Bebe has worked with a ton of different producers, so it's a lot easier for fans to get their hands on her material. Same with Demi, Dua, Charli, Lana etc.

For older artists, a lot of their songs remain with the producers/team because they've never put them online for fans to have access to.

Madonna is nowhere near "behind in terms of good leaks" - and even if she were, what the hell does that have to do with her? 

Finally, someone not making excuses for him and who also possesses zero lust for his cock!

Edited by Dax Diameter

28 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Oh God... It's so exhausting today. 

Please please please don't take anything of this like a personal thing, like Madonna is one of your relatives or whatever, it's not a battlefield, you're giving your point of view I'm giving mine, that's all 😉

I am a Madonna fan too, long term one, so I'm sad there are no more leaks from her as there used to be. 

Whatever the reason for that, which might be as well the one you listed, which makes sense, the state of things doesn't change. 

Bebe dua demi have had more good quality leaks (full 320 never heard before tracks) than madge during 2014-15. 

This is a pity, since Madonna has had amazing leaks like across the sky, like an angel passing through, liquid love, and it'd be great to have some more. 

That's it, that's all I'm saying I wished there were more from historical albums. 

And if the Xmas leak is gonna happen I'll be more than happy since Bedtime Stories was a great album, take a bow which is one of her biggest us hits is from that album. 

So fingers crossed but I have my doubts. 

• YAAASSS 1