Madonna supposed Xmas leak announced

808Dream

Bedtime stories scrap, Shep Pettibone collaboration, leak announced for Xmas. 

I have my doubts anything of this is real or big deal, considering kids, who are the ones handling scraps, are definitely uninterested in her (these days) and, on the other hand, Madonna stans are adults pretty alien to the leak community (now). 

I know there have been A LOT of Madonna leaks along the years, what I'm talking about is recent times, more recent than those 8 years old Rebel Heart demos. 

20221201_115318.jpg

Edited by 808Dream

2 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

Note to self: I imagined every leak of Madonna’s career, in-particular every Avicii produced track for “Rebel Heart” and the internet’s reaction to them.

Those Avicii produced leaks happened like 7-8 years ago. 

Avicii folks who might have handled those leaks probably don't give a damn about the artist involved in the leak as long as it's produced by Avicii. 

Avicii. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Those Avicii produced leaks happened like 7-8 years ago. 

Avicii folks who might have handled those leaks probably don't give a damn about the artist involved in the leak as long as it's produced by Avicii. 

Avicii. 

Utter rubbish, they weren’t all produced by him either. He’s dead, Madonna lives on, and so do her “adult” fans.

38 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Utter rubbish, they weren’t all produced by him either. He’s dead, Madonna lives on, and so do her “adult” fans.

You don't see my point and I clearly notice you're willing to start a quarrel with your kiddish behavior with me for some kind of reason, but this kind of interaction just doesn't go anywhere with me, I'm sorry.

We have had a lot of leaks over the years as Madonna fans. It's literally the 80's demos, some from the 90's and a few from the 00's left and sadly they won't leak. I wish I was one of the blessed few who would be accepted into their trading circles as id be willing to pay for them and keep them locked up no lie.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, addictedsober said:

there has been A LOT of madonna leaks from different eras

saying "madonna fans are pretty alien to the leak community" its a pretty stupid statement

but coming from someone who complains about quality of demos... what else is there to say? lol

hope you find lossless demos <3

I perfectly know there have been A LOT of Madonna leaks, what I'm referring to is recent times, (I'll edit my first post) . 

The last Madonna leaks we got are those Avicii/Rebel Hearts tracks, that's almost 8 years ago. 

8 years is a truly long time in which people grow up and change interests. 

Kids and younger people, who are the ones who run the leak scene, are now definitely much more interested in getting hold of other artists' stuff rather than Madonna's. 

It's merely a question of taste evolving and people growing up I guess, sure there are still Madonna fans but I don't see anything compared to what's happening lately with Avicii or Dua Lipa or Demi Lovato or Bebe Rexha happening to Madonna right now, that's what I'm saying. 

I'm no native English speaker so it's pretty tough to express in a few sentences what I really mean, it's not a question of being stupid. 

On a side note I'm honored you remember any comments on poor quality leaks I might have made elsewhere (like everyone else does ftr), but I'm truly honored. 

Edited by 808Dream
Typo

8 hours ago, Celebration09 said:

We have had a lot of leaks over the years as Madonna fans. It's literally the 80's demos, some from the 90's and a few from the 00's left and sadly they won't leak. I wish I was one of the blessed few who would be accepted into their trading circles as id be willing to pay for them and keep them locked up no lie.

You said it right, 'the few' and this reply is an example of what I was trying to say. 

1 hour ago, 808Dream said:

I perfectly know there have been A LOT of Madonna leaks, what I'm referring to is recent times, (I'll edit my first post) . 

The last Madonna leaks we got are those Avicii/Rebel Hearts tracks, that's almost 8 years ago. 

8 years is a truly long time in which people grow up and change interests. 

Kids and younger people, who are the ones who run the leak scene, are now definitely much more interested in getting hold of other artists' stuff rather than Madonna's. 

It's merely a question of taste evolving and people growing up I guess, sure there are still Madonna fans but I don't see anything compared to what's happening lately with Avicii or Dua Lipa or Demi Lovato or Bebe Rexha happening to Madonna right now, that's what I'm saying. 

I'm no native English speaker so it's pretty tough to express in a few sentences what I really mean, it's not a question of being stupid. 

On a side note I'm honored you remember any comments on poor quality leaks I might have made elsewhere (like everyone else does ftr), but I'm truly honored. 

No we didn't? We got the Ray of Light demo CD and the Erotica Rain Tapes within the last two years. We also got another Confessions demo CD and plenty of other demos over the last few years. Not sure where you've been, but you've missed out on a lot.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

No we didn't? We got the Ray of Light demo CD and the Erotica Rain Tapes within the last two years. We also got another Confessions demo CD and plenty of other demos over the last few years. Not sure where you've been, but you've missed out on a lot.

Erotica tapes leaked before RH (or at least I got them long before the RH mass leak), the Confessions demos that have been uploaded in recent times are pretty debatable whether they're real or not, I'm talking about real unused tracks, scraps, never heard before outtakes. 

Edited by 808Dream

3 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Erotica tapes leaked before RH (or at least I got them long before the RH mass leak), the Confessions demos that have been uploaded in recent times are pretty debatable whether they're real or not, I'm talking about real unused tracks, scraps, never heard before outtakes. 

You know, it's okay to admit you're wrong.

The Rain Tapes leaked in 2021. It doesn't matter if you got them before then - they leaked publicly in 2021. 

The Ray of Light demo assembly is absolutely real, since we've known about it for a few years. It has demos with new lyrics and completely new tracks, so I'm not sure why you think it's fake. Similarly, the Confessions tape also had new vocals with new lyrics as well. Again, just because you've been out of the loop doesn't mean stuff hasn't leaked. Because it has.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trashmagic said:

You know, it's okay to admit you're wrong.

The Rain Tapes leaked in 2021. It doesn't matter if you got them before then - they leaked publicly in 2021. 

The Ray of Light demo assembly is absolutely real, since we've known about it for a few years. It has demos with new lyrics and completely new tracks, so I'm not sure why you think it's fake. Similarly, the Confessions tape also had new vocals with new lyrics as well. Again, just because you've been out of the loop doesn't mean stuff hasn't leaked. Because it has.

Scrapped songs, unused songs, never heard before tracks, just name a bunch of NEVER heard before tracks that leaked after 2015 mass 

13 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Scrapped songs, unused songs, never heard before tracks, just name a bunch of NEVER heard before tracks that leaked after 2015 mass 

I'm happy to!

• No Running in the City (Acoustic)
  • Hear Me (Acoustic)
  • Simon Says (Acoustic)
  • Love Express (Acoustic)
  • Unknown Song (Take #1)
  • Unknown Song (Take #2)
  • Angels With Dirty Faces
  • Jitterbug
  • You'll Stay
  • Never Love a Stranger
  • I'll Be Gone
  • Funny Game

On top of these songs, there are multiple demos of tracks with new vocals, new lyrics, and new instrumentation. Many reliable sources have confirmed them as legit; indeed, one of them actually crowdfunded the demo CDs and shared them. Even the people who originally worked with Madonna in 1979 confirmed the demo tape as real, while Pat Leonard himself shared Angels With Dirty Faces. I have no idea why you're so determined to argue with facts, but each to their own!

• Like 2