I'm concerned for madonna

UNCLEALVAREZ

Madge hasn't been right for some time now! People like to dismiss her behaviour as ''just having fun'' or going against the publics ideal for what she should be but something about her seems deeply unhappy. It's like she's not the same person anymore. I know she's always changed but whether it was LAV or ROL the same human was underneath all of that change. She seems to be drinking most of the time, alludes to taking substances, and is just giving off a disconcerting vibe. She's become known amongst my pals and family who grew up loving her as having 'lost the plot'. This ISN'T a case of ageism, some of us fans think something is deeply wrong. 

What do you all think?

Edited by UNCLEALVAREZ

4 hours ago, UNCLEALVAREZ said:

She seems to be drinking most of the time, alludes to taking substances, and is just giving off a disconcerting vibe.  This ISN'T a case of ageism, some of us fans think something is deeply wrong. 

Probably because of Michael Jackson !

lcasr-le-coeur-a-ses-raisons.gif

• LMAO 1
  • WTF 1

I would have never expected her going this nuts. 

She's a super smart woman but she just lost the plot, always liked her, she set rules for any other female popstar but she's turned into a parody now. 

It's so sad. 

She's got amazing eyes but she messed her face so much I can barely recognize her, she looks like an alien, and there was no need for that she would have looked great without all that surgery. 

Let alone the music: those dreadful remixes of amazing tracks like Frozen or Hung Up, the rap mixes...

On a side note to surgery, why do they even do that? Are they so insecure that they need that to feel pretty? Don't they just look in the mirror? Is there someone that advices them to go for it in order to stay relevant? 

I don't know... It's just so crazy. 

Look at Ariana Grande, she's young, she used to have a cute fresh face with amazing Latino features, now she looks like a living snapchat filter... 

Screenshot_20221112_082059.jpg

• LMAO 1

3 hours ago, 808Dream said:

I would have never expected her going this nuts. 

She's a super smart woman but she just lost the plot, always liked her, she set rules for any other female popstar but she's turned into a parody now. 

It's so sad. 

She's got amazing eyes but she messed her face so much I can barely recognize her, she looks like an alien, and there was no need for that she would have looked great without all that surgery. 

Let alone the music: those dreadful remixes of amazing tracks like Frozen or Hung Up, the rap mixes...

On a side note to surgery, why do they even do that? Are they so insecure that they need that to feel pretty? Don't they just look in the mirror? Is there someone that advices them to go for it in order to stay relevant? 

I don't know... It's just so crazy. 

Look at Ariana Grande, she's young, she used to have a cute fresh face with amazing Latino features, now she looks like a living snapchat filter... 

Screenshot_20221112_082059.jpg

I always found Ariana to come across as an idiot, but yes, I too was shocked seeing this. One minute she's white, then black, now asian??

14 hours ago, 911 said:

Let's sum up : everybody act or look strange except Taylor Swift who is perfect.

Please that bitch has no style and she already learned how to manipulate her narratives to benefit her. For once I wish Taylor would actually do something era defining that would set the trend. All I want from Taylor is to be super iconic and serve looks and veer into the house, drum n base or disco genres full speed ahead. Because she is so boring artistically I only get to see tiny glimpses of her potential to truly be iconic.

• Like 1

I'm of the opinion that whatever someone wants to look like is fine, even if it's not something I personally would want to look like. After all, it's what's on the inside that counts <3 

With that said, Madge's personality has always been questionable and I feel like it's just gotten worse as she's gotten older. I'm not sure how she's found herself caught up in this weird emo rap Tik Tok crowd but I hope her children can let her know it's not a cute look :awkwardney:

Idk I think she's fine and having fun, at the end of the day she wants to be THE superstar, and that can't happen if people aren't talking about you so... 

I have a feeling she knows that she's doing. I have no comment about the remixes because... Yeah

And I don't mind the surgery either? It may be a little rough, but she kind of looks like a satire Madonna now Lolol

Edited by MeantToBeIconic
  • YAAASSS 2