Site Updates

58 minutes ago, HappyForever said:

Is there a site discord?

Officially, no. We should create one, i think it's better for interactions. I was about to make one, but I'm too busy these days that i don't even time to breath, i'm breathing through apparatus right now Dying Orangutan | Know Your Meme

@Leaving it's time to do your job honey  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HappyForever said:

Is there a site discord?

There is one, but they kicked out everyone who wasn’t active or they didn’t like. It was very toxic and cliquey. They never have it open for people to join either. 

I hope if someone makes a new one it is run by better admins this time. 

Honestly I hate discord dddd. I have my Japanese class in a discord server and cool, BUT I truly despise the interface and the overall way elements are displayed. Guess it would eventually be cool to have it, but if I don't need to open Discord truly I avoid it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, low kii savage said:

Yas, old design is back. Do I love it? Not sure. Do I like it better than Facebook goes to Walmart one? 100%. Just give us chat back :yaskween:

Can you let me know if the chatbox is working for you now? <3 I had it up yesterday as well but I guess I was the only one seeing it :yeah::yeah::yeah: 

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Officially, no. We should create one, i think it's better for interactions. I was about to make one, but I'm too busy these days that i don't even time to breath, i'm breathing through apparatus right now Dying Orangutan | Know Your Meme

@Leaving it's time to do your job honey  

I honestly have no time to work on a Discord atm :awkwardney: But totally happy to join and help out if someone else wants to moderate!

2 minutes ago, Leaving said:

Can you let me know if the chatbox is working for you now? <3 I had it up yesterday as well but I guess I was the only one seeing it :yeah::yeah::yeah: 

I honestly have no time to work on a Discord atm :awkwardney: But totally happy to join and help out if someone else wants to moderate!

The updates look lovely, and we totally understand! Would anyone like to start a discord?

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

34 minutes ago, Regardless said:

There is one, but they kicked out everyone who wasn’t active or they didn’t like. It was very toxic and cliquey. They never have it open for people to join either. 

I hope if someone makes a new one it is run by better admins this time. 

it was just so much more convenient to get leaks, but yeah i hated that they'd kick you off for not being active. like babe sorry i cant post every 2 seconds?

• Like 2
  • WTF 1

On 6/14/2022 at 12:24 PM, cocomong said:

also rip FaceMart ❤️🥺 she was iconic

I can add that theme back for people to use if you want :cackle: I know some people actually preferred it so if that's something y'all want let me know!

3 hours ago, tajd said:

The lights are back on. This is a great website thank you. 

Thank you for the sweet comment <3 

• Like 1