What games are you currently playing?

Rauru

I play Fortnite quite a bit but it’s quite buggy this season.

just worked my way through resident evil village again with the new DLC 3rd person mode. I also finally played the last of us 2 ready for the tv series. 

Currently playing fatal frame/project zero 5 remaster on the ps5. I had it on the wii u originally and the use of the game pad was so good for that game.

On 1/18/2023 at 4:28 PM, DiEEnE said:

Yes i definitely can’t wait. I’m getting a ps5 just to play it.

Nice! Hopefully yours will be a little cheaper than mine :cackle: I overpaid by like $200 back when the stock levels were still low but I hear they have more available now.

16 hours ago, Charlie91xo said:

I play Fortnite quite a bit but it’s quite buggy this season.

just worked my way through resident evil village again with the new DLC 3rd person mode. I also finally played the last of us 2 ready for the tv series. 

Currently playing fatal frame/project zero 5 remaster on the ps5. I had it on the wii u originally and the use of the game pad was so good for that game.

I've heard a lot of people are having bugs although all my matches have been okay so far! What did you think of TLOU2? I have very mixed feelings...It was sort of like Schindler's List or something in that I didn't enjoy it in the slightest but I came away from it feeling like I'd learned something somehow hahaha

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Leaving said:

I can't wait to play Hogwarts Legacy! I'm waiting until the price goes down and then I'll buy it second hand :cackle: 

i looooove buying games second hand but we didn't get a physical version of hogwarts legacy for xbox here in brazil so... :yeah:

8 minutes ago, Leaving said:

No way! Does that happen with a lot of games in Brazil, you only get the digital? That sucks :/ 

Yup, the digital versions here in Brazil are more cheap, the physical editions are about R$300 ($ 57,79):yeah:

Edited by arthurpacheco
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Leaving said:

No way! Does that happen with a lot of games in Brazil, you only get the digital? That sucks :/

yeah it happens a lot with cross platform games from this generation that comes to xbox here in brazil and it sucks cause i don't like playstation so i bought the series x and i wanted to start a collection but... :cry: so sometimes i end up spending money that i don't have just to get the xbox physical "brazilian" edition (with portuguese on the back cover) of a random third-party game that magically appeared on amazon with only 3 in stock :fishie::fishie::fishie::fishie:

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 2:59 AM, Foolish said:

Yup, the digital versions here in Brazil are more cheap, the physical editions are about R$300 ($ 57,79):yeah:

Oh girl, Hogwarts Legacy is like $100 here in Australia :yeah: (Probably $80 USD)

On 3/2/2023 at 7:43 AM, tckills said:

yeah it happens a lot with cross platform games from this generation that comes to xbox here in brazil and it sucks cause i don't like playstation so i bought the series x and i wanted to start a collection but... :cry: so sometimes i end up spending money that i don't have just to get the xbox physical "brazilian" edition (with portuguese on the back cover) of a random third-party game that magically appeared on amazon with only 3 in stock :fishie::fishie::fishie::fishie:

Damn, that really sucks. I don't know about XBox but PS is region free for discs I'm pretty sure, although you might struggle with the Portuguese translations :spy: 

23 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

I should cringe at how these graphics look in 2023, but it’s deep level of playability still make it the best game I played in my life. So much so that I want to revisit it (if I can ever be assed dusting down the equipment to do so).

Dizzy: One.

Looks like fun!

• Shook 1