Petition for Lady Gaga to release ARTPOP Act II

• Isaacger22 changed the title to Petition for Lady Gaga to release ARTPOP Act II
5 hours ago, Cypher said:

I swear, if Act II actually gets released, it will be such a moment in music history. :hail:

I hope so, ARTPOP is such an amazing album ?<3

1 hour ago, 808Dream said:

Redone outtakes included? ?

RedOne wasn't a producer in the album, so I don't think so...

I don't wanna take my hopes so high for this, but it definitely would be a great thing to happen. However, if it didn't happen back in 2014 (when it was supposed to), I heavily doubt it will happen 7 years later.

But I signed anyways. It would be amazing if they release this. And I hope they reach their goal to try to make Interscope be reasonable.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Isaacger22 said:

Aren't there like 8 unreleased RedOne Gaga song for that album? 

Or is it Joanne? ?

Maybe we'll finally get a decent quality version of Nothing On But The Radio

Edited by 808Dream
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

48 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I don't wanna take my hopes so high for this, but it definitely would be a great thing to happen. However, if it didn't happen back in 2014 (when it was supposed to), I heavily doubt it will happen 7 years later.

But I signed anyways. It would be amazing if they release this. And I hope they reach their goal to try to make Interscope be reasonable.

We must try ?

12 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Or is it Joanne? ?

Yeah but was for LG5, then Gaga change the whole concept and created Joanne

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Or is it Joanne? ?

I guess technically Red has credits on Gypsy and Angel Down for both albums, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had more collabs in the vault that aren't even registered! :excited:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Isaacger22 said:

I'm sure RedOne produced an early demo of 'Gypsy' that went unreleased! So I wouldn't be surprised if he had more stuff out there too.

As much as I'd like to hear this album, I sadly can't imagine it happening. Gaga is notoriously protective of her unreleased material and I can't imagine any of this surfacing outside of leaks maybe. At this point DJWS should just realize he's probably never going to work with her again and dump it all online. ;) 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

As much as I'd like to hear this album, I sadly can't imagine it happening. Gaga is notoriously protective of her unreleased material and I can't imagine any of this surfacing outside of leaks maybe. At this point DJWS should just realize he's probably never going to work with her again and dump it all online. ;) 

That option is so attractive :orly: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

when trying to get infos on this on changeorg I stumbled upon help requests from Peta, some freak researchers are cutting owls skulls open to conduct studies on human deficit attention (with no useful results by the way) and also kittens get their skulls cut open and their nerves cut for some experimental reason...

I even saw a video of a kitten after bein used for an experiment in a cage, havin convulsions not being able to stand in front of his helpless mum. 

Why are we humans so shitty and heartless? 

I have no words

• Shook 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Sad 3

On 4/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, 808Dream said:

when trying to get infos on this on changeorg I stumbled upon help requests from Peta, some freak researchers are cutting owls skulls open to conduct studies on human deficit attention (with no useful results by the way) and also kittens get their skulls cut open and their nerves cut for some experimental reason...

I even saw a video of a kitten after bein used for an experiment in a cage, havin convulsions not being able to stand in front of his helpless mum. 

Why are we humans so shitty and heartless? 

I have no words

I hate seeing things like that. It's the reason I'm not watching that new Seaspiracy film that everyone's talking about...I'm sure it's important to know what's happening and take steps to fix things but my heart breaks when I see an animal in pain :( 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I hate seeing things like that. It's the reason I'm not watching that new Seaspiracy film that everyone's talking about...I'm sure it's important to know what's happening and take steps to fix things but my heart breaks when I see an animal in pain :( 

Omg I don't even want to know what that is, won't Google it cause I know my heart would break again. 

Animals are pure innocence and owe respect and protection.

We won't get rid of all these new shitty deseases coming up until we won't stop slaughtering, caging, beating, skinning or eating anything moving on this phucking planet. 

Edited by 808Dream
  • Like 1