New Member here, Steps Fan Here

B.W.O

20 minutes ago, tajd said:

Hello everyone, I am a new member here, thanks for having me. I joined last year and always been a lurker but I am hoping to find steps fans like myself to chat, trade and many more.

Howdy! I’ve only been active here for a lil while (compared to others), but it’s a great forum. Been exposed to a lot of great music and discussion at PHF. Welcome! 

32 minutes ago, 365MM said:

Howdy! I’ve only been active here for a lil while (compared to others), but it’s a great forum. Been exposed to a lot of great music and discussion at PHF. Welcome! 

I’ve grown to like this place I’m hoping to find people on here that will trade steps stuff with me or sell to me :) 

and thank you, it’s nice to meet you also 

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

:welcome: There seems to be a sub niche of Steps lovers. I never got into that group, but I know there are folks around who love them!

Could you link me to who these steps fan are. Please and thank you for the warm welcome everyone 

1 hour ago, tajd said:

Could you link me to who these steps fan are. Please and thank you for the warm welcome everyone 

I'm not sure individually who they are unfortunately. I just see posts pop up every now and then. ?

Archived