Main Pop Girl

Should Joan Be Banned From PHF?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joan Be Banned From PHF?

• Yes
    • No
    • Make an area of PHF exclusively for Joan to troll in

This poll is closed to new votes

I wasn't suggesting to ban the poor thing :P, it's just a joke cause 'the evil is defeated' thing made me laugh. and as Moonchild said they both have trouble respecting the rules. 

Despite being equally a little bit obsessive, at least StepsStan is polite, Joan was awfully rude. 

I had Joan on ignore I guess, but I could still see the reactions of other users rightly pissed by his behaviour. 

I find this thread funny, can't help it, but I love some replies and I feel a bit guilty for that :yeah: Even if he (Joan) was a terrible user I hope he (Joan) is alright anyway, everywehere he is, sometimes those excessive behaviours are signs of very psychologically weak people and fragile personalities :yeah:

with this edit it should be more understandable :roll:

Edited by 808Dream
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, 808Dream said:

I wasn't suggesting to ban the poor thing ?, it's just a joke cause 'the evil is defeated' thing made me laugh. and as Moonchild said they both have trouble respecting the rules. 

Despite being equally a little bit obsessive, at least StepsStan is polite, Joan was awfully rude. 

I had Joan on ignore I guess, but I could still see the reactions of others rightly pissed by his behaviour. 

I find this thread funny, can't help it, but I love some replies and I feel guilty for that ? Even if he was a terrible user I hope he's alright anyway, sometimes those excessive behaviours are signs of very psychologically weak people ?

Don’t be dude, it’s all ok please don’t feel bad. It was my fault. You accept my apology let’s just move on and talk music :) 

I don’t know if your talking about me or that Joan person? But I said I’d reply 

Edited by tajd
  • Like 1

Just now, tajd said:

Don’t be dude, it’s all ok please don’t feel bad. It was my fault. You accept my apology let’s just move on and talk music :) 

i was referring to Joan in the  last part, don't worry, being a stan of a group is not as worrying as being outrageusly rude toanyone sharing music, was just referring to him/her :wink:

• Like 1

On 5/13/2021 at 3:26 PM, 808Dream said:

I wasn't suggesting to ban the poor thing :P, it's just a joke cause 'the evil is defeated' thing made me laugh. and as Moonchild said they both have trouble respecting the rules. 

I had Joan on ignore I guess, but I could still see the reactions of other users rightly pissed by his behaviour. 

I find this thread funny, can't help it, but I love some replies and I feel a bit guilty for that :yeah: Even if he (Joan) was a terrible user I hope he (Joan) is alright anyway, everywehere he is, sometimes those excessive behaviours are signs of very psychologically weak people and fragile personalities :yeah:

with this edit it should be more understandable :roll:

I agree with you! I don't have a problem with people not understanding the rules as long as they're not rude about it like Joan was :cackle: 

@tajd I hope you're enjoying it here and you find someone with some Steps instrumentals soon! <3 

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Guest NadiaJoymn said:

Разговоры об секса это првильно и говорить о нем надо, но очень много индивидов стесняються общаться о нем, но на помощь приходят такие блоги как "newsblogintimx.ru".
Благодоря этим блогам каждый человек сумеет уточнить чуткости и секреты секса, на web-сайте вы можете найти такие таемы как :"
[url=https://intimworldx.ru/?p=179]легализация проституции[/url]" и множество другой нужной информации о сексе.

:orly: