Meghan Trainor Christmas Album!

Red Flare

Meghan trainor has just announced her Christmas album! 

The title of the album will be “A Very Trainor Christmas”. The album will be releasing the day before Halloween (October 30th) and does already have a confirmed target deluxe version to the album.

https://www.target.com/p/meghan-trainor-a-very-trainor-christmas-target-exclusive-cd/-/A-81202102

The album will have a mix of covers and originals and I’m so psyched! What does everyone think? ?

Edited by Red Flare
  • YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

I'm all for a Christmas album, as it seems to be a right of passage, but why is this coming out the day before Halloween? I get that Halloween is cancelled this year, but Christmas isn't for 2 months following.

I thought the same lol, she should’ve pushed the date more forward imo

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MeetMeBehindTheMall said:

Meghan be really feeding us during these times, huh? :tan: btw, so excited for this new release but I hope she doesn't reveal the tracklist last minute like she did with Treat Myself. (Not really a fan of the album cover tho :disgusted:)

I think she looks kinda cute! But yeah her revealing the tea boost so late better not happen lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeetMeBehindTheMall said:

Meghan be really feeding us during these times, huh? :tan: btw, so excited for this new release but I hope she doesn't reveal the tracklist last minute like she did with Treat Myself. (Not really a fan of the album cover tho :disgusted:)

The Target cover is way better!

• YAAASSS 1

I swear, every Christmas album that gets released is always titled A Very *insert artist name here* Christmas and it has to be the most annoying trend ever... :stretcher:  I can't imagine it will be a great album (no Christmas album ever really is) but I can imagine she'll release at least one or two great original singles so there's something to look forward to!

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...