Cherish's Artwork

Cherish

On 5/2/2020 at 7:20 AM, Cherish said:

Awww thanks! <3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFbQo1oGrioeSv5MpzIamA5lEA2uXS78/view?usp=sharing

Here's something new, I've been obessed with Ashnikko recently and this is such an amazing EP. It's a bit simplistic but I love it.

It's a digital booklet I made of her EP, Unlikeable, which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone reading! Especially No Brainer. 

No idea who this is but the shoot is really cute and I like what you did with the text!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Very nice.  I Would love to know how to make cover art.  Teach me.  :)

Thanks! It's not easy. I use Adobe Photoshop CS5, which is not free, but easy to obtain illegally. It's all about having patience and a lot of trial and error. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...

I'm not the biggest fan but she missed a great oppurtunity to use a textless cover. Her first album cover is beautiful, but the text is horrendous. I decided to make a textless & regular cover. Click through for a 1425x version. 

Untitled-1c4403949779c31e1.png AVAMX-HAHdfbb105740142e03.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I'm not the biggest fan but she missed a great oppurtunity to use a textless cover. Her first album cover is beautiful, but the text is horrendous. I decided to make a textless & regular cover. Click through for a 1425x version. 

Untitled-1c4403949779c31e1.png AVAMX-HAHdfbb105740142e03.png

I don't actually hate the text of the official, but the textless version is 100000000 times better! I guess that's the one I'm using :) also I like a lot how her name (in your version with text) only has the borders in yellow, it looks great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 4:59 PM, Moonchild said:

I don't actually hate the text of the official, but the textless version is 100000000 times better! I guess that's the one I'm using :) also I like a lot how her name (in your version with text) only has the borders in yellow, it looks great.

Yeah, I'm not too proud of the edit anymore lol. I'm actually using that colorful edit in my iTunes that's going around now.

It was made by someone on Twitter.

Edited by Cherish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 1:14 AM, Skinny Legend said:

INCREDIBLE! :hail: :hail: :hail: Better than the official imo!

thanks! <3 

I'm a huge fan of Hayley and from time to time I revisit this EP (#RELEASEHK2)

Anyway, I found this pretty font I wanted to use too, so I thought I'd whip something up.

HK-ITSFTSd3eb6e54295b0f19.png

If you haven't heard I'm Too Sensitive... EP

PLEASE GO LISTEN. IT IS FANTASTIC. 

• Like 1

So I've been re-listening to Rare for the past 4-ish hours to convince myself to buy the Japan deluxe (which is super pretty). Anyway, I decided to create a cover for A Sweeter Place and I took it a bit further. These are some of my favorite tracks (Crowded Room is meh though, but I couldn't find better pics). Yes, I am aware they don't fit the aesthetic of the album, but I wanted to try something new. Hope y'all enjoy! :magic:

Selena Gomez feat. Kid Cudi - A Sweeter Place (Fanmade Cover) Selena Gomez - People You Know (Fanmade Cover)Selena Gomez - Let Me Get Me (Fanmade Cover) Selena Gomez & 6LACK - Crowded Room (Fanmade Cover)

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 3

On 9/25/2020 at 4:04 PM, Cherish said:

So I've been re-listening to Rare for the past 4-ish hours to convince myself to buy the Japan deluxe (which is super pretty). Anyway, I decided to create a cover for A Sweeter Place and I took it a bit further. These are some of my favorite tracks (Crowded Room is meh though, but I couldn't find better pics). Yes, I am aware they don't fit the aesthetic of the album, but I wanted to try something new. Hope y'all enjoy! :magic:

Selena Gomez feat. Kid Cudi - A Sweeter Place (Fanmade Cover) Selena Gomez - People You Know (Fanmade Cover)

Selena Gomez - Let Me Get Me (Fanmade Cover) Selena Gomez & 6LACK - Crowded Room (Fanmade Cover)

YAS! :hail: 'People You Know', 'Crowded Room' and 'A Sweeter Place' are my favourite tracks too, I'm so happy to see them getting some love. Love these concepts babe!

• YAAASSS 1