Cherish's Artwork

Cherish

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Cherish said:

websafe733a7432bc868763.png

Front-cover-textless.png  Front-cover-without-sticker.png

#JusticeforCherry #JusticeforLoveisReligion

So, what do we think ladies? 

I never was a fan of this new photoshoot but you made a great job! And BIG YES at the inclusion of Cherry and Love Is Religion 'cause BOPS :bop: I would still rearrange the track listing, but it's TONS better without the Un Día mess :stretcher: 

48 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I never was a fan of this new photoshoot but you made a great job! And BIG YES at the inclusion of Cherry and Love Is Religion 'cause BOPS :bop: I would still rearrange the track listing, but it's TONS better without the Un Día mess :stretcher: 

Thank you sis! I appreciate it. Yes, big time bops. They’d have to be remastered/reworked for the album of course but I still love them! I tried to keep it true to the original track listing the best I could tbh. Honestly, it was originally only gonna be the front and I’d just write the track list out but I decided to have more fun making the back. 

• YAAASSS 1

• 4 months later...

Recently got into Doja Cat and couldn't stand the official cover(s) for Amala so I made my own.

Fantastic album and miles better than Hot Pink (if you ignore Roll With Us).

This is only in 1000x because the image is not available in HQ and I had to run it through Gigapixel before it looked good.

Non-colored version

Amala-v2-e14b96b028e22e4c85.png

Colored version

Spoiler

Amalav20edffc4898812078.png

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 3

• 5 months later...

Adele - 30 (Scrapped Concept) 1

Covers (click through for the largest size)

Spoiler

I could not get the font to fit for 30 and nowhere to fit it on the cover that looked good to me. Gorgeous photoshoot though.

Spoiler

Adele - 30 (Fanmade Scrapped Album Cover) Adele - 30 (Fanmade Scrapped Back Cover)

Adele - 30 (Scrapped Concept) 2

Cover (click through for the largest size)

Spoiler

I JUST DESPISE THE OFFICIAL COVER, IT'S AWFUL.

Spoiler

ADEL30-EBEZ.jpg

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 3

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Spoiler

I tried to add a goldenness to it like the gold/sepia color from a recolor I found online for the original TV cover, but I failed. 

Spoiler

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 2

Kesha - High Road (Deluxe) [Scrapped Concept]

Spoiler

I am in the minority and I love the cover so much but I thought it'd be cool to have a black background for the cover and a brighter but deep red candle (like the one for the Resentment cover). It would have had the tracklist of #1-#15, Big Bad Wolf, Summer & Rich White Straight Men, in that order. The back cover would have been the red color for the text and a recreation of the back cover (which I love too even though most people find it cheap). I find the packaging cheap though all in all but the back + front cover I actually don't mind. Just could have been executed better. I also had a fit of a cold when I made this and it made me appreciate the High Road album so much more. 

Spoiler

kesha-high-road-deluxe-pt1750x.png

Edited by Cherish
  • Shook 1

19 hours ago, Cherish said:

Adele - 30 (Scrapped Concept) 1

Covers (click through for the largest size)

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Adele - 30 (Scrapped Concept) 2

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Beautiful concepts! Much better than the official one. I hate that one too, instead I'm using the cover for Oh My God, looks at least more polished than the album cover :cackle: 

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2021 at 4:38 PM, Moonchild said:

Beautiful concepts! Much better than the official one. I hate that one too, instead I'm using the cover for Oh My God, looks at least more polished than the album cover :cackle: 

Thanks babe! ❤️

I was drunk and listening to Ray of Light last night and this is the only song I thought fit the photo so I decided to work with it!

V1

Spoiler

Sky-Fits-Heavenv1.png

V2 

Spoiler

Sky-Fits-Heavenv3.png

V3

Spoiler

Sky-Fits-Heavenv2.png

• Like 2

• 7 months later...