Cherish's Artwork

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of Poppy's I Disagree album and was so sad there's no Japanese edition. So I made my own! Hope y'all like.      Full mockup:    

Just two covers I made recently! The Dignity one I can no longer edit sadly      

So I've been re-listening to Rare for the past 4-ish hours to convince myself to buy the Japan deluxe (which is super pretty). Anyway, I decided to create a cover for A Sweeter Place and I took it a b

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Cherish said:

websafe733a7432bc868763.png

Front-cover-textless.png  Front-cover-without-sticker.png

#JusticeforCherry #JusticeforLoveisReligion

So, what do we think ladies? 

I never was a fan of this new photoshoot but you made a great job! And BIG YES at the inclusion of Cherry and Love Is Religion 'cause BOPS :bop: I would still rearrange the track listing, but it's TONS better without the Un Día mess :stretcher: 

48 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I never was a fan of this new photoshoot but you made a great job! And BIG YES at the inclusion of Cherry and Love Is Religion 'cause BOPS :bop: I would still rearrange the track listing, but it's TONS better without the Un Día mess :stretcher: 

Thank you sis! I appreciate it. Yes, big time bops. They’d have to be remastered/reworked for the album of course but I still love them! I tried to keep it true to the original track listing the best I could tbh. Honestly, it was originally only gonna be the front and I’d just write the track list out but I decided to have more fun making the back. 

• YAAASSS 1