Cherish's Artwork

Cherish

On 6/14/2023 at 8:33 PM, Cherish said:

Thank you, I think it looks better without the texture too. 

And yes, that No Doubt edit makes the album art look a bit better imo.

New edit of Better Mistakes by Bebe Rexha, I def think that this album is better and I'm sad I took too long to listen to it. 

Untitled-319b0ec76369b55e0.png

If anyone wants the CD cover, just ask me here and I'll upload it for you. It's 3000x and 15.1mb. 

The design makes me dizzy, but I'm sure that is the intent. I like how you simplified the cover, though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 9:03 AM, Cherish said:

Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of Poppy's I Disagree album and was so sad there's no Japanese edition. So I made my own! Hope y'all like. 

Shrinkwrapped-albumfc4813dd65b41fd5.png 

Full mockup:

Finished-Product8ad9132e1bafd500.png

Despite owning the official cd before they stopped production i would so wanna make this real omfg

• 1 month later...

So, this is the Bebe cover I landed on for Better Mistakes in the end and I think it's better than the official and way better than my last attempt:

Bebe Rexha - Better Mistakes v2

Spoiler

Better-Mistakes-Bebe-Rexha-copya927d2997

I also was relistening to Hold the Girl today by Rina Sawayama and I wanted to challenge myself by making a custom logo:

I also made two versions. One has a bit of the original background left (it's only noticeable if you look hard enough) and the other is ramped up. Let me know which one you like more:

Spoiler

Rina-Sawayama---Hold-the-Girl1447de2d2e9 Rina-Sawayama---Hold-the-Girl-2c11740025   

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

10 hours ago, Cherish said:

So, this is the Bebe cover I landed on for Better Mistakes in the end and I think it's better than the official and way better than my last attempt:

Reveal hidden contents

I also was relistening to Hold the Girl today by Rina Sawayama and I wanted to challenge myself by making a custom logo:

I also made two versions. One has a bit of the original background left (it's only noticeable if you look hard enough) and the other is ramped up. Let me know which one you like more:

Hide contents

Rina-Sawayama---Hold-the-Girl1447de2d2e9 Rina-Sawayama---Hold-the-Girl-2c11740025   

Hold the girl cover is so fucking good i might use this as my cover 

15 hours ago, Cherish said:

Hide contents

Better-Mistakes-Bebe-Rexha-copya927d2997

Hide contents

Amazing job on both!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2023 at 8:12 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Amazing job on both!!!

Thank you so much!!!! <3 

idk if anyone knows the talented Ms. Peters but she just reissued her album with 6 new bonus tracks (pop girlies, take note) and half of them slay. Guy on a Horse and The Last One are my two favs from the deluxe. 

Maisie-Peters-Good-Witch-New7ba5d2aea963 Maisie-Peters-Good-Witch-New-wotext07e4b

Standout track: History of Man (the BRIDGE)

Click through for png versions. 

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...