22 minutes ago, Enigma said:

@Skinny Legend

for your article, some help if you need 

She told us in 2008 that the conservatorship was like being in jailL
In 2016 she mentioned the conservatorship in Jonathan Ross Show, and her team censored it.

Her mother likes all the comments who speaks about FreeBritney and ending the conservatorship on insta

IMG-9872.jpg

I remember that Johnathan Ross interview! There was a rumour we had audio footage of her talking about it on the show, but it doesn't seem like anyone can find it now...I couldn't find reliable sources for any of the consveratorship quotes you mentioned, but I might include the Lynne likes if we can prove that's her official account! Are we sure that's really her? I need to hear more from her about what's happening!

I find the fan's constant speculation about this really gross, and the latest podcast is really inappropriate to me. We truly have no idea what is happening despite what we hear from supposed 'sources', we don't know what Britney's physical or mental health is like right now, and we don't know what her diagnosis is (if she even has one). I think 'FreeBritney' is slightly misjudged when it's possible that fans campaigning for this could unwillingly be asking that she's 'freed' her into a dangerous situation in terms of her long-term mental health and wellbeing. 

Edited by coolaideonfire
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coolaideonfire said:

I find the fan's constant speculation about this really gross, and the latest podcast is really inappropriate to me. We truly have no idea what is happening despite what we hear from supposed 'sources', we don't know what Britney's physical or mental health is like right now, and we don't know what her diagnosis is (if she even has one). I think 'FreeBritney' is slightly misjudged when it's possible that fans campaigning for this could unwillingly be asking that she's 'freed' her into a dangerous situation in terms of her long-term mental health and wellbeing. 

I agree with this. I'm honestly disgusted. We don't know anything that's happened her life besides what they want us to know, all of this is hearsay and everyone's freaking out. If Britney was in danger I GUARANTEE her family would be handling it and the court system would be as well. She's clearly not being imprisoned if she's out getting her hair done and being given access to phones, her children, etc. for the past few years. I'm in no way defending her team because they are trash and always have been, however this assumption that she is being held against her will and they are mistreating her is disgusting. Yes, Britney has been known not to be given access to driving for years but for her own safety. She's one of the most sought after pop stars since Michael Jackson and can be put in danger very quickly without protection, DUH. Everyone's hopping on a bandwagon from some stupid podcast (that I refuse to listen to) full of unconfirmed facts and "inside sources". She was put in the conservatorship for a reason many years ago, there were days I woke up in 2007 where I was hoping I wouldn't see a headline that she committed suicide or overdosed. Things haven't been like 2007 SINCE 2007, so lets let sleeping ducks lie. Fans bringing up old leaked audio from many years ago has no relevance to what is happening 10 years later. Yes, things haven't been right since then but when you undergo public scrutiny and shame with everything she's had to deal with, it's natural to be guarded, protected, and anxious in social situations. If you weren't there to witness it, honestly from the beginning of her career, then you have no idea what her career has been. As an OG fan since her very first record, this whole "expose" on her well being makes me sick. If Britney wanted to be freed from her conservatorship all she would need to do is contact the courts and have a hearing to determine she is well enough. It's not that hard. She hasn't stayed in it for years for no reason and if she truly wanted help there wouldn't be any stopping it - she has access to people beyond just her family and her team whom she could easily slip a note or ask for help from. This is where I separate myself from the Britney Army because jumping to conclusions and assuming things is ridiculous. Let's all be realists and until we hear from her, from her family, from her team, or anyone who can speak on her behalf as a reputable source, this "story" needs to disappear cause it's a non-mthfkin-factor. PERIOD.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:55 AM, Glamleska said:

I agree with this. I'm honestly disgusted. We don't know anything that's happened her life besides what they want us to know, all of this is hearsay and everyone's freaking out. If Britney was in danger I GUARANTEE her family would be handling it and the court system would be as well. She's clearly not being imprisoned if she's out getting her hair done and being given access to phones, her children, etc. for the past few years. I'm in no way defending her team because they are trash and always have been, however this assumption that she is being held against her will and they are mistreating her is disgusting. Yes, Britney has been known not to be given access to driving for years but for her own safety. She's one of the most sought after pop stars since Michael Jackson and can be put in danger very quickly without protection, DUH. Everyone's hopping on a bandwagon from some stupid podcast (that I refuse to listen to) full of unconfirmed facts and "inside sources". She was put in the conservatorship for a reason many years ago, there were days I woke up in 2007 where I was hoping I wouldn't see a headline that she committed suicide or overdosed. Things haven't been like 2007 SINCE 2007, so lets let sleeping ducks lie. Fans bringing up old leaked audio from many years ago has no relevance to what is happening 10 years later. Yes, things haven't been right since then but when you undergo public scrutiny and shame with everything she's had to deal with, it's natural to be guarded, protected, and anxious in social situations. If you weren't there to witness it, honestly from the beginning of her career, then you have no idea what her career has been. As an OG fan since her very first record, this whole "expose" on her well being makes me sick. If Britney wanted to be freed from her conservatorship all she would need to do is contact the courts and have a hearing to determine she is well enough. It's not that hard. She hasn't stayed in it for years for no reason and if she truly wanted help there wouldn't be any stopping it - she has access to people beyond just her family and her team whom she could easily slip a note or ask for help from. This is where I separate myself from the Britney Army because jumping to conclusions and assuming things is ridiculous. Let's all be realists and until we hear from her, from her family, from her team, or anyone who can speak on her behalf as a reputable source, this "story" needs to disappear cause it's a non-mthfkin-factor. PERIOD.

1. Why would you guarantee her family would be handling things? Maybe you're lucky enough to have a supportive family to look after you, but not everyone does. All you have to do is watch the Amy Winehouse documentary to see an example of a controlling father who uses his daughter's lack of self-confidence to get what he wants.
  2. It's also interesting you bring up Michael Jackson. Yes, the media was a huge factor in his mental spiral, but I would say an even bigger part would be his father.
  3. Britney has contacted the courts and asked to be freed from her conservatorship. She did it in 2009, and claimed that her father had threatened to take her kids away.
  4. Given that we now have both Sam Asghari and Lynne Spears liking Tweets about #FreeBritney, I think that can constitute as "hearing from her family".

To be clear, I'm not saying 100% that all of this is happening: and again, even if it is happening there might be a totally valid reason for why Britney's in a facility right now that we're not privy to. But I think there's enough evidence now to demand that we at least hear from Britney herself and take this seriously.

1 hour ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Oops... 

A lot of people are saying in the comments that she was obviously being told to say all this, and given how scripted this video is I wouldn’t be surprised.

On the other hand, this is the first time I’ve  seen her mention Sam Lufti in years. I can’t imagine her team wanting to include something about him of their own volition which makes me think she could be doing this of her own will.

Sam Asghari is also now backtracking and saying in the comments that we need to respect her privacy and give her time.

What do you guys think?