The fake demos thread

Turn Ya Head

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, I’m wondering if anyone has any info on a fake Kylie Minogue track that was around the Aphrodite era. I remember the track was titled Move To The Beat of My Heart. All I remember is some parts of the verses and course over a shimmering Electro beat and the singer sounding so much like Kylie. It was around the time Silence the b side for the Aphrodite era was released. These are some of the lyrics I remember.

Verse: Can you come over here

Can you show me what’s real

in the depths of your heart 

Tell me how you feel

Prechoruse: I’m ready to explode oh oh oh

Chorus: move, move the rhythm can last forever when we’re together.

Middle eight: go go go go can you stay with me

Please please can you be with me

beat beat beat ba ba beat beat be beat

Outro: i don’t want to stop

Dont let the pressure drop 

please don’t stop.

I saw the music video for the original track once. She was in what I recall to be a junkyard with a black back up dancer and just doing there thing. I never saved it in my mind who actually sings the track. The original singer maybe Russian decent and sings in English. 

thank you in advance if anyone knows what I’m talking about. I’ve been searching for this track for almost a decade and the original source is gone for me to search archives.

Edited by DiEEnE

19 hours ago, DiEEnE said:

Hi guys, I’m wondering if anyone has any info on a fake Kylie Minogue track that was around the Aphrodite era. I remember the track was titled Move To The Beat of My Heart. All I remember is some parts of the verses and course over a shimmering Electro beat and the singer sounding so much like Kylie. It was around the time Silence the b side for the Aphrodite era was released. These are some of the lyrics I remember.

Verse: Can you come over here

Can you show me what’s real

in the depths of your heart 

Tell me how you feel

Prechoruse: I’m ready to explode oh oh oh

Chorus: move, move the rhythm can last forever when we’re together.

Middle eight: go go go go can you stay with me

Please please can you be with me

beat beat beat ba ba beat beat be beat

Outro: i don’t want to stop

Dont let the pressure drop 

please don’t stop.

I saw the music video for the original track once. She was in what I recall to be a junkyard with a black back up dancer and just doing there thing. I never saved it in my mind who actually sings the track. The original singer maybe Russian decent and sings in English. 

thank you in advance if anyone knows what I’m talking about. I’ve been searching for this track for almost a decade and the original source is gone for me to search archives.

Searching a bit of the lyrics gaves me "Beat of my Heart" by a singer Natalia Lesz, which has similar lyrics to the ones you gave to the point that it's very likely to be that track.

1 hour ago, ConnectedColor said:

Searching a bit of the lyrics gaves me "Beat of my Heart" by a singer Natalia Lesz, which has similar lyrics to the ones you gave to the point that it's very likely to be that track.

You are amazing. Every time I used the lyrics nothing ever came up, but the melody has been stuck in my head for a decade only hearing the song once. I appreciate this so much. I can finally have this on repeat. 🙇‍♂️