jlnsgr

Albums Coming Out (2019 Edition)

On 4/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

YASSSS! A BTS article written by me would be full of very biased opinions, but I'll try to make the descriptions as objective as possible ;)

And you know, a BTS article might lure a bunch of their crazy fans, and they may or may not join the forum and spam it with k-pop :stretcher:

#GetThatPromoPHF :yaskween:

:cackle: I'm totally fine with biased articles! Those are the articles that seem to get the most clicks, so the more shade and fangirling the better! ;) I'm ready whenever you are!

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/13/2019 at 7:03 PM, jlnsgr said:

Lana Del Rey - Normal Fucking Rockwell

comes out August. confirmed by Lana herself during a concert last week i think

Celine Dion - Courage

Scheduled Release: Nov. 14th, 2019

If the 4 pre-released songs are any indication as to how good this album will be, I cannot wait for it to come out.  Might be a bit slow for some tastes.  For me though, it has the Potential to be my Album of the Year. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

10 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Celine Dion - Courage

If the 4 pre-released songs are any indication as to how good this album will be, I cannot wait for it to come out.  Might be a bit slow for some tastes.  For me though, it has the Potential to be my Album of the Year. 

i

10 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Celine Dion - Courage

Please login or register to see this attachment.

it leaked !!