Albums Coming Out (2019 Edition)

jlnsgr

Cannot wait for all of these releases, so excited to see Gaga come back. I'm going to really really appreciate what she has to say about these last few years of her life, it feels like she has a lot going on all the time. I would love to hear some more ballads from her, not even ballads but just...sad songs. Brown Eyes is one of my favorite songs by her ever and made me stan in the last few months of 2018. 

Also super excited for Miley and Selena!

Thank U, Next by Ari comes out in January 

when we all fall asleep, where do we go? by Billie Eilish will put out pre-orders this month and release the album by March 

K-12 by Melanie im not sure when but i hope it comes out in February-March

So much new music! I can't wait this year!

9 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

If she ever releases another All-English Album, I hope it will be with better production and no autotune.

BoA was good but way to dance floor-friendly and artificial sound.

Ready for another Eat You Up with the level of her recent MVs

What I'm the most curious about are the Kiss My Lips' album demos. If you look at the credit in the booklet you can see that she worked with a bunch of non-korean producers on most of the tracks so there must be some english versions somewhere... :spy:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fetish said:

Cannot wait for all of these releases, so excited to see Gaga come back. I'm going to really really appreciate what she has to say about these last few years of her life, it feels like she has a lot going on all the time. I would love to hear some more ballads from her, not even ballads but just...sad songs. Brown Eyes is one of my favorite songs by her ever and made me stan in the last few months of 2018. 

Also super excited for Miley and Selena!

Still not 100% convinced we're getting a solo album from Gags this year, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! And you better stan 'Brown Eyes', that and 'Honest Eyes' are a blessed duo. :hail: 

Like always, Sia has another album on the way!

And P!nk has just confirmed she has a new album coming out in April too!

Pink has some very exciting news to announce – she has a new song coming out in a couple weeks and a new album being released in April!

The 39-year-old singer made the announcement during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Wednesday (February 6).

“I’m shooting a video in a week I think, with Michael Gracey, the director from The Greatest Showman. I’m really excited about that. He’s amazing,” Pink said. “I have a new song, ‘Walk Me Home,’ and I have a new album Hurts to Be Human. And I think it comes out in April.”

Pink shared that “Walk Me Home” will come out in two weeks and she even sang a snippet of the song a capella!

On 2/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

Stray Kids are releasing their first full length album. 

BTS might release something since they've been posting pictures of them recording. 

And guys, don't forget Queen Heidi said she was working on new music! I really hope we get it this year. :bop:

I really highly doubt that Heidi will ever release music again, but I'll keep the thought in my prayers. :yeah: We need some good old fashioned pop to save us from the evil clutches of Billie Eilish and Troye Sivan!

• YAAASSS 1

I just can't believe Shadow Works is actually being released. I was afraid she would turn it into an EP again and shelve the rest of the album, as with Utopia and the 2016 album. By the way, even though it has no official confirmed release date, Lana Del Rey's upcoming album Norman Fucking Rockwell also has me so excited, and I've heard about a late March or early May release. Don't know if it's trustworthy to believe that, but it's at least something to hold on to. And I didn't know AURORA's Infections of a Different Kind (Step 2) already had a confirmed date! April 5? That's way close to my birthday lol. I need the second part of this amazing album. "Churchyard", "All Is Soft Inside" and "Soft Universe" from Step 1 are awesome.