Jump to content
Tweener

Rating Game

Recommended Posts

Rating-Star-Transparent-PNG.png

The rules are simple. A person needs to rate the best and the worst song off of an album or an artist in general and give them a rate from 1 to 10.

Example:

 

(Someone gives me) Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Best song: FU

Worst Song: My Darlin'

Album overall: 10/10 (of course)

 

Example 2:

(Someone gives me) Miley Cyrus

Best song: Who Owns My Heart

Worst Song: Beach Weekend

Album overall: 10/10 (of course)r

 

Don't let it flop xd

 

For the next person, I give Ariana Grande - Sweetener

Edited by Tweener
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, liberation said:

Ok I loved the idea! 

Little Mix - LM5 

Best song: More Than Words (feat. Kamille)

Worst song: Monster In Me 

Overall: 9/10

For the next person: Rainbow by Kesha

Best Song: This changes all the time, but at the moment it's 'Rainbow'

Worst Song: 'Finding You'

Overall: 9.5/10

Next Album: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sexy Little Bff said:

ARTPOP

Best Song: Donatella

Worst Song: Do What U Want

Overall: 9/10

Next: Rihanna - Loud

Sooo hard!

Best Song: S&M

Worst song: Fading

Overall: 8/10

Next: Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tweener said:

Sooo hard!

Best Song: S&M

Worst song: Fading

Overall: 8/10

Next: Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby

Best Song: I Love You 

Worst Song: Black Star

Overall: 9/10

 

Next: Tove Lo - Blue Lips 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cock Destroyer said:

Best Song: I Love You 

Worst Song: Black Star

Overall: 9/10

 

Next: Tove Lo - Blue Lips 

Best song: disco tits

Worst song: romantics

overall: 5/10

Next: Foxes - All I Need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 12:27 AM, liberation said:

Best song: disco tits

Worst song: romantics

overall: 5/10

Next: Foxes - All I Need

Ok. You kinda ruined it because nobody listens to that. :stretcher:

Next: In The Zone by Britney Spears 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tweener said:

Ok. You kinda ruined it because nobody listens to that. :stretcher:

Next: In The Zone by Britney Spears 

I expected more of phf tbh :vacuum:

Best song: Everytime (though I'm not 100% sure)

Worst song: Me Against the Music (Remix) 

Overall: 10/10

Next album: Mariah Carey - Caution 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, liberation said:

I expected more of phf tbh :vacuum:

Best song: Everytime (though I'm not 100% sure)

Worst song: Me Against the Music (Remix) 

Overall: 10/10

Next album: Mariah Carey - Caution 

Best Song: A No No 

Worst: Portrait 

Next album: Lily Allen - It's Not Me It's You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cock Destroyer said:

Best Song: A No No 

Worst: Portrait 

Next album: Lily Allen - It's Not Me It's You

6161DF5A-52F6-4BE7-ADCF-3DCC0C770F69.jpeg

Best Song: Everything’s Just Wonderful

Worst Song: Alfie

Overall: 7/10 (fairly decent debut, it had bops - 2nd album was better imo)

Next Album: Heidi Montag - Superficial

Edited by Glamleska

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, Glamleska said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Best Song: Everything’s Just Wonderful

Worst Song: Alfie

Overall: 7/10 (fairly decent debut, it had bops - 2nd album was better imo)

Next Album: Heidi Montag - Superficial

Best Song: I'll Do It

Worst Song: My Parade

Overall: 8/10

Next Album: Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Best Song: I'll Do It

Worst Song: My Parade

Overall: 8/10

Next Album: Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman

Best Song: Into You

Worst: Moonlight 

Overall: 7/10

Next album: Kiiara - Low Kii Savage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

×
×
  • Create New...