#NoStoppingMeProject

Real AARmy

2006 the debut year of one of the best disney's works, Hannah Montana, btw it's the debut year of the new Princess of Pop, in 2006 was made her first album but disney wanted to not release the material bc was too mature for the young Miley, one years later the original project was re-worked and came her first album called Meet Miley Cyrus. But in 2006 miley posted in her website 2 previews of her first songs, then both songs never make the cut in any Miley's album, originally Miley recorded more than 30 songs for the project, songs like:

• No Stopping Me
• See You Again
• I Owe it All To You
• Good Friend Or Girlfriend
• Let's Dance
• He Needs Me
• Always
• Right Here
• Gotta Let You Know
• Off Your Mind
• Good And Broken
• Love Comes First
• See You (Another Life)
• Broken Glass
• I Miss You
• Dream Ft. Brandi Cyrus
• I Can't Breathe
• I Learned From You
• Spotlight On You
• Southener Girl
• Stand
• SuperStar
• Unfinished Song
• Not This Girl
• Goodbye

Most songs never surface on the web :( ULTIL NOW, maybe we can change it. HOW???? With a little search we got facebooks, websites, twitters, instagram of some professionals who has worked with Miley on her first album! What about ask them to drop/release the songs?

CAUTION: Please be polite with no jokes with em, say that y'all loved they work with Miley, and the most important DON'T ASK THEM TO LEAK THE SONGS ASK TO RELEASE OR DROP

Wendi Foy Green (SHE WROTE NO STOPPING ME AND NOT THIS GIRL): www.facebook.com/wendifoygreen

Brian Lane Green (HE WROTE NO STOPPING ME): www.facebook.com/brian.l.green.10

Matthew Wilder: www.matthewwildermusic.com/contact

Shelly Peiken: twitter.com/Shelly_Peiken
www.instagram.com/shellypeiken/
www.facebook.com/shelly.peiken

Adam Watts: twitter.com/adamwattsmusic

Wayne Tester: www.facebook.com/wayneandesther.tester

Anne Preven: twitter.com/annepreven

Devin Karaoglu: twitter.com/dkevrim

LET'S GO TO THE FIGHT GUYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ps.: Don't say that you won't make the difference cause you will make it, if you think this way, lots os ppl can think like this and nothing will happen! EVERYTHING MAKE DIFFERENCE!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 4:13 AM, Countess said:

Still sitting on Farhan's external hard drive waiting to be bought... :yeah: 

Indeed. I can't even at that demo. Instead, I'm a pro-ARTPOP-Act-II-sessions-leakage kinda guy. But... don't even have a clue where all those files could be. Other than Gaga's team and personal computer tho.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 8:19 AM, Moonchild said:

Indeed. I can't even at that demo. Instead, I'm a pro-ARTPOP-Act-II-sessions-leakage kinda guy. But... don't even have a clue where all those files could be. Other than Gaga's team and personal computer tho.

ARTPOP Act II really would be great to hear some more of! :fishie: I still wanna hear 'Onion Girl', 'TEA', 'Ratchet' and all those other trap/EDM bops she made back then.