*Official Tea thread

POPBOIY

tumblr_mzcglyNXhX1tooympo1_400.gif

welcome to our first official POP HATES FLOPS Tea thread :wink:

Mine(currently):

1. I got some Sugababes tea from around 2007 

2. Beyonce's announcement 

Rules:

1. Nothing offensive just insightful, bolding, flamin', Lipton.

2. Must give the receipts.mp3. We need 2 know ALL INGREDIANTS from your cup.

I3lb9Nv.gif

• Shook 1

1 hour ago, coolaideonfire said:

Yas I need the Sugababes tea.

1 hour ago, victorxcx said:

Wtfff spill the Sugababes tea! Keisha, what have you done? :cackle:

Well babes,

Keisha wasnt the reason why Keisha left. Things got messy after the Change era. There was supposed to be a hiatus. Meaning no catfights and spotlights. Label pushed the gals to record more material with this one guy (Catfights and Spotlights). Jay Z also offered them the American management / label. Amelle had enough went missing. Heidi even was through with it. Keisha was targeted bcuz label thought it would be better to replace 1 girl instead of 2. Sweet 7 era was the result of this. Receipt:

Screenshot_2018-03-12-18-39-59.png

I know, gagged myself. Mutya dodged the bullet.

Edited by POPBOIY
Mistake
  • Shook 3

5 minutes ago, POPBOIY said:

Well babes,

Keisha wasnt the reason why Keisha left. Things got messy after the Change era. There was supposed to be a hiatus. Meaning no catfights and spotlights. Label pushed the gals to record more material with this one guy (Catfights and Spotlights). Jay Z also offered them the American management / label. Amelle had enough went missing. Heidi even was through with it. Keisha was targeted bcuz label thought it would be better to replace 1 girl instead of 2. Sweet 7 era was the result of this. Receipt:

Screenshot_2018-03-12-18-39-59.png

I know, gagged myself. Mutya dodged the bullet.

I've heard some things about Heidi and Amelle but i didn't knew that they were supposed to take a break after Change. I'm sad that things didn't happened the way they wanted but at least we got Catfights and Spotlights which is my favorite album by them :yaskween: #Justice4Keisha #ReleaseMKSAlbum

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

I've heard some things about Heidi and Amelle but i didn't knew that they were supposed to take a break after Change. I'm sad that things didn't happened the way they wanted but at least we got Catfights and Spotlights which is my favorite album by them :yaskween: #Justice4Keisha #ReleaseMKSAlbum

Can you provide on Amelle and Heidi ?! 

QgN8g4w.gif

7 minutes ago, POPBOIY said:

Can you provide on Amelle and Heidi ?! 

QgN8g4w.gif

Sorry, i meant that i've heard some things about Heidi and Amelle wanting to leave the group during Sweet 7 :cackle: I'm trying to remember if i ever heard some xcxclusive info on them but as far as i remember i don't know anything :idkher: 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if people already know this tea or not, but Neon Hitch is openly bisexual and was not-so-openly dating her (female) manager for years. :orly: The reason why her manager left and Neon's career started falling apart (even more than usual) is because Neon wasn't paying her and they broke up. :cackle: 

• LMAO 1