Ever been apart of the GP?

POPBOIY

I first got into Gaga and stan culture in 2008, but I guess at that time she was pretty mainstream so maybe I was part of the GP then. :orly: But even before then I was listening to bands like Evanescence and Linkin Park which weren't really the pinacle of mainstream so I guess I wasn't ever really a part of the GP.

I was never really into what was on mainstream radio. I never really followed any certain artists until 2007. When Britney's dark period started, I was glued to a site called britneyspearsblackout or something like that. I found it right before the VMA performance of "Gimme More". I still haven't followed the what the GP enjoys.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, CallMeKills said:

I was never really into what was on mainstream radio. I never really followed any certain artists until 2007. When Britney's dark period started, I was glued to a site called britneyspearsblackout or something like that. I found it right before the VMA performance of "Gimme More". I still haven't followed the what the GP enjoys.

I remember that website, I used to be obsessed with reading all those news articles and conspiracy theories... :cackle:

• YAAASSS 1