(Not)New In Here...

Ice Prince

Hello, there. I just figured out I haven't introduced myself to the community, actually :awkwardney:. I've been here for long, but really quiet. So I decided to speak a little about myself :dealwithit:. Well, I'm a Mexican, 18 years old, writer teenager. I got in here for recommendation of Tweener (such a guy, he's awesome!), and, to be honest, at first I was not really interested in the site. But later on I found out this was actually interesting, I've found out music from singers I didn't even know (Bonnie McKee and Florrie), and I really love the megaposts I find all over the site. I'm a stan to many singers, actually, but the main ones are Florrie, Lana Del Rey, Kerli, Amy Winehouse (I wish she was alive, tho), Björk, Paloma Faith, Fiona Apple, and Florence + the Machine. I also highly enjoy the music from Adele, Bonnie McKee, Christina Perri, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, AURORA, Tove Lo, Panic! At the Disco, Skylar Grey, ZAYN, Madonna, Lorde, Lykke Li, Fleurie, Imagine Dragons, Ellie Goulding, Bebe Rexha, and Banks (Jillian, not DISGASTING). I don't really know what else to say, but if you ever get to want to know something else from me, you can comment / hit me up in the messages :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

I just realised I never responded to this! :orly: 

I feel like you're already such a big part of the forum that it's weird to welcome you, but I hope you're enjoying your time here. ;) I love Amy and Gaga as well! And yes, there's definitely some measures in place to make sure you can't mention DISGASTING's name. That way I can know who to ban for stanning such a DISGASTING human being. :cackle: 

On 8/12/2017 at 4:29 AM, Countess said:

I just realised I never responded to this! :orly: 

I feel like you're already such a big part of the forum that it's weird to welcome you, but I hope you're enjoying your time here. ;) I love Amy and Gaga as well! And yes, there's definitely some measures in place to make sure you can't mention DISGASTING's name. That way I can know who to ban for stanning such a DISGASTING human being. :cackle: 

Oh, thanks for it! :yaskween: yeah, maybe it was weird because I already have here a bunch of months hahaha. You really know about music, then, Amy and Gaga are such artists!

And thanks for mentioning me about the DISGASTING thing, I kinda laughed myself out when I saw the weird thing about the changing names hahaha

On 8/12/2017 at 9:36 PM, hounderawr said:

DISGASTING do you dislike her @Countess

Welcome here @Moonchild I hope to see you around a bit more <3 or I already have and just haven’t noticed your name in which case I am sorry!

Hello! Yeah, I'm making my own thing to be here more frequently, I honestly liked this community, all of you are such sweeties! And don't worry, it's highly probable that what you said happened, but I don't mind, I know we can't have our mind working a 100 24/7 haha :yeah: 

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:43 PM, Moonchild said:

Oh, thanks for it! :yaskween: yeah, maybe it was weird because I already have here a bunch of months hahaha. You really know about music, then, Amy and Gaga are such artists!

And thanks for mentioning me about the DISGASTING thing, I kinda laughed myself out when I saw the weird thing about the changing names hahaha

Amy and Gaga are total queens! :yaskween: I can't wait for LG6 to come out and slay us! Thanks for being with us boo, I can't wait to see more from you. <3 

1 minute ago, Countess said:

Amy and Gaga are total queens! :yaskween: I can't wait for LG6 to come out and slay us! Thanks for being with us boo, I can't wait to see more from you. <3 

Ikr let's hope getting LG6 this year. I would love to have a throwback to Born This Way combined with new vibes, I don't know, I'm pretty excited about it :D and it's been amazing to be here in the community, I really like the threads and to interact with all of the people in here, y'all are very nice! <3 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 4:46 AM, Moonchild said:

Ikr let's hope getting LG6 this year. I would love to have a throwback to Born This Way combined with new vibes, I don't know, I'm pretty excited about it :D and it's been amazing to be here in the community, I really like the threads and to interact with all of the people in here, y'all are very nice! <3 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I would love Born This Way meets 'The Cure' with a little 'Till It Happens To You' in there as well. ;) 

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 9:42 PM, Moonchild said:

Hello, there. I just figured out I haven't introduced myself to the community, actually :awkwardney:. I've been here for long, but really quiet. So I decided to speak a little about myself :dealwithit:. Well, I'm a Mexican, 18 years old, writer teenager. I got in here for recommendation of Tweener (such a guy, he's awesome!), and, to be honest, at first I was not really interested in the site. But later on I found out this was actually interesting, I've found out music from singers I didn't even know (Bonnie McKee and Florrie), and I really love the megaposts I find all over the site. I'm a stan to many singers, actually, but the main ones are Florrie, Lana Del Rey, Kerli, Amy Winehouse (I wish she was alive, tho), Björk, Paloma Faith, Fiona Apple, and Florence + the Machine. I also highly enjoy the music from Adele, Bonnie McKee, Christina Perri, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, AURORA, Tove Lo, Panic! At the Disco, Skylar Grey, ZAYN, Madonna, Lorde, Lykke Li, Fleurie, Imagine Dragons, Ellie Goulding, Bebe Rexha, and Banks (Jillian, not DISGASTING). I don't really know what else to say, but if you ever get to want to know something else from me, you can comment / hit me up in the messages :wink:

tumblr_lq6yzwFEYh1qevbm3.gif

Archived