Henlo

Asdffghjkk

Hi! im new here, my names Lisa, im 17 and i stan Rihanna, Selena and Knee

i got recommended this site by traders on soundcloud and they also said that you guys are a lot nicer, and from what ive read this far that seems true <3 

dm me if anythings up or if you wanna trade, dont be shy 

im gonna try to stay as active as possible but school is a lot rn so we'll see 

ooo what's with all the new users recently? (it's not me, only got camila involved bc she was a close mutual and was looking for more places to trade)

not complaining though!

welcome! hope to see you around the forum (: 

20 minutes ago, Ari said:

ooo what's with all the new users recently? (it's not me, only got camila involved bc she was a close mutual and was looking for more places to trade)

not complaining though!

welcome! hope to see you around the forum (: 

i found it from soundcloud, idk about the other ones tho, omg is it bad that im like super nervous to talk in the forums? idek why oml

3 minutes ago, DrunkOnFenty said:

i found it from soundcloud, idk about the other ones tho, omg is it bad that im like super nervous to talk in the forums? idek why oml

noooo don't worry (I used to be the same when starting off actually)

I'm sure everyone else agrees the more the merrier, you'll be fine and you'll get along with everyone, don't worry :) 

10 hours ago, DrunkOnFenty said:

Hi! im new here, my names Lisa, im 17 and i stan Rihanna, Selena and Knee

i got recommended this site by traders on soundcloud and they also said that you guys are a lot nicer, and from what ive read this far that seems true <3 

dm me if anythings up or if you wanna trade, dont be shy 

im gonna try to stay as active as possible but school is a lot rn so we'll see 

heyyy welcome here! and yes people here are alot nicer and there's alot less time wasters so i think you will like it alot :) have a great time here and i hope you won't go inactive after like 2 days lol

59 minutes ago, camilacabello said:

heyyy welcome here! and yes people here are alot nicer and there's alot less time wasters so i think you will like it alot :) have a great time here and i hope you won't go inactive after like 2 days lol

I hope so to lol I'm lowkey shy tbh and SoundCloud like idk you can't be shy cause ppl will use you on there yk

and I'll do my best not to go ia i swear <3

6 minutes ago, DrunkOnFenty said:

I hope so to lol I'm lowkey shy tbh and SoundCloud like idk you can't be shy cause ppl will use you on there yk

and I'll do my best not to go ia i swear <3

It's okay and I understand school sucks up most of my time aswell, hope you will like it here anyway <3

Archived