Halloween Movies

hounderawr

I'm not one for scary movies, but if I'm in the right mood I will. I do love the sort of comedy/scary movies, but since it's halloween I thought I'd ask what movies you guys watch and if you have any suggestions? One for me is "Rose Red", I believe it was a TV series or a movie split into 4 parts (it's 2 hours long) and it's quite good they based er, Scary Movie 2 off of it.

I watched a movie called The Babysitter the other day, it's a Netflix movie it was a bit stupid but one of those stupid but alright ones that you wana see what happens next, this 12 year old kid managed to kill off 6 grown people (he was protecting himself) and also drove a car through his house. 

I honestly haven't watched a good horror movie in sooooo long... :stretcher: The last one I watched which I actually liked was probably Silence of the Lambs which I saw like a year ago but which obviously came out decades ago. I feel like most of the horror genre now is either bland and repetitive, or it's on TV where there can be a little more plot and character development.