Hey there

hounderawr

FwX5es5.gif

I kept meaning to throw a hey in here somewhere, I kept seeing this forum but kept getting involved in other forums so I thought now would be a good chance to say hi and sort of introduce myself I guess?

I'm Daniel for those who don't know (you may not know at all), and from Sydney, Australia. I'm a singleton, spinster, gay.

I stan for a whole heap of artists, Britney, Madonna, Taylor, Katy (there's a lot more! Just not off the top of my head right now) and right now I'm stanning Fergie excited for her new album (Even tho some of the songs on there released 20 years ago). If there's anything else you want to know about me, do ask.

Welcome to PHF! I snooped at your last.fm and you slayed with your top 5! Britney & Xtina :yaskween: I like Madonna too, but i'm not really a fan of any of her albums after the great 'American Life' tbh. And J.Lo is incredible, my favorite album is 'Love?' and i like lots of songs of the other albums too. You only played 1 Take That song tho :tragic: Girl, you better fix this! 

Aw ty, Yeah they're my favs and my go to! I get the Madonna thing actually, I always remember American Life from my younger teenage years I used to listen to that non stop!

Jennifer is LOOOVE. Anything she releases I love, I need to listen to some of her older songs actually. Xtina is amazing too <3 

Is Take That a band? I tried looking on there myself I couldn't find it! Feel free to follow me on last.fm.

4 hours ago, hounderawr said:

Aw ty, Yeah they're my favs and my go to! I get the Madonna thing actually, I always remember American Life from my younger teenage years I used to listen to that non stop!

Jennifer is LOOOVE. Anything she releases I love, I need to listen to some of her older songs actually. Xtina is amazing too <3 

Is Take That a band? I tried looking on there myself I couldn't find it! Feel free to follow me on last.fm.

Sure,i thought i was already following you lol, but i've just done it ;) 

They are! Actually everytime i find a last.fm link i can't help but snooping if the person listens to Xtina, Britney, Kylie and Take That :stretcher:  and you only played one TT track named 'Happy Now', maybe it was a some random playlist you listened to lmao

14 hours ago, lightyears said:

Sure,i thought i was already following you lol, but i've just done it ;) 

They are! Actually everytime i find a last.fm link i can't help but snooping if the person listens to Xtina, Britney, Kylie and Take That :stretcher:  and you only played one TT track named 'Happy Now', maybe it was a some random playlist you listened to lmao

Followed you back (I think!)

Hahahaha, I don't remember lol. I probably listened to it forever ago, although they're not bad singers. Maybe Ill have to check out they're music.

14 hours ago, hounderawr said:

Followed you back (I think!)

Hahahaha, I don't remember lol. I probably listened to it forever ago, although they're not bad singers. Maybe Ill have to check out they're music.

Do it! Maybe you'll end up enjoying them. (I'm always taking any opportunity to make some Take That promo):stretcher:

Welcome to the forum :D I don't want to sound too ignorant but how come you don't stan the queen of Australia Kylie Minogue :o ?? I thought every gay australian liked her :stretcher:

But yeah you stan my two others ultimate favs Britney & Madonna :hail:

18 hours ago, lightyears said:

I'm always taking any opportunity to make some Take That promo :stretcher:

I don't know if I already said it but I used to stan Take That/Robbie Williams hardcore 3-4 years ago, I still have their complete discography both cds & dvds and I also own a few of their books. I kinda lost interest after their album III and I barely listen to their music now. I'd Wait for Life still remains one of my fav song and the Progress Tour is still an amazing concert, that robot was epic :hail:

1 hour ago, nanapop99 said:

i don't know if I already said it but I used to stan Take That/Robbie Williams hardcore 3-4 years ago, I still have their complete discography both cds & dvds and I also own a few of their books. I kinda lost interest after their album III and I barely listen to their music now. I'd Wait for Life still remains one of my fav song and the Progress Tour is still an amazing concert, that robot was epic :hail:

You mentioned that once! How could you leave them just when they released the bible III? And yeah, the Progress Tour is so iconic, one of the most incredible shows i've ever seen. The robot is epic indeed, the only thing that kinda ruined the show for me was that part when Robbie sangs his solo stuff... Like, who cares? I adore him but i wanted more TT songs :vacuum: And you better send me your books, i'll pm you my address :mo: 

21 minutes ago, lightyears said:

You mentioned that once! How could you leave them just when they released the bible III? And yeah, the Progress Tour is so iconic, one of the most incredible shows i've ever seen. The robot is epic indeed, the only thing that kinda ruined the show for me was that part when Robbie sangs his solo stuff... Like, who cares? I adore him but i wanted more TT songs :vacuum: And you better send me your books, i'll pm you my address :mo: 

I did actually enjoy III but I just lost my interest after that era I guess? All my TT stuffs are getting dusty but idk if someone would be interested enough to buy my collection tho and shipping from Belgium to Brazil doesn't sound very exciting :lol: I think the Progress Tour was perfect the way it was cause I don't see Robbie singing those ot4 songs tbh

21 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

I did actually enjoy III but I just lost my interest after that era I guess? All my TT stuffs are getting dusty but idk if someone would be interested enough to buy my collection tho and shipping from Belgium to Brazil doesn't sound very exciting :lol: I think the Progress Tour was perfect the way it was cause I don't see Robbie singing those ot4 songs tbh

I'll seriously pm you later tho, there's a few items i'm missing that are a pain in the ass to find here and in case you have them and would be willing to sell it i would consider the shipping tbh :wink: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2017 at 4:36 AM, nanapop99 said:

Welcome to the forum :D I don't want to sound too ignorant but how come you don't stan the queen of Australia Kylie Minogue :o ?? I thought every gay australian liked her :stretcher:

I do! Actually I love her, she's up there. I love her song Sexersise. You're not sounding ignorant, she's an amazing singer! I stan sooo many it'd be forever to list.

Robbie Williams I love toooo he's an amazing singer <3 

Archived