(UPDATED DL LINK INSIDE) Glory (Japan Version) - iTunes LP

rscky

IT'S HERE

For the 1st year anniversary of the japan release im making an iTunes LP for it
Its only 25% done by now bc i just started making it this morning
i actually already had make one before for my personal use but it was so ugly so i decided to make a new one

here's the preview of the iTunes LP

Home Page :

gloryituneslp.jpg

Alternative Version:
gloryituneslp5.jpg

Songs Page:

gloryituneslp2.jpg

Photos Page:

gloryituneslp3.jpg

Credits Page:

gloryituneslp4.jpg

Discography Page for the Alternative Version:

gloryituneslp6.jpg

Video Preview

the iTunes LP will play a background audio when u open it, the audio wont stop playing unless u start playing the album, play a song from the songs list, go to the full screen mode or close the iTunes LP

the Alternative version has the full instrumental version of Invitation why didnt i just share it with u guys bc on the main version i only put a clip of it
but ill put a download link to all the version of background audio that i made so u guys can pick whatever u want, all u have to do is just copy the file to the audio folder and replace the file with the same name

well... so here we are to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the japan release of glory

download link:

iTunes LP

iTunes LP 2

Background Audio

i hope u guys like it and enjoy it
xoxo, rscky

note: if theres any problem with downloading or adding to ur itunes feel free to message me here or my acc on instagram @femmehooker

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:55 PM, coolaideonfire said:

That looks great! I really like how the album cover photo looks with no text over her forehead, and with the wallpaper to the left of her. It might not have been too bad if the album cover itself was more like that.

I thought the same thing as well! Did you add the wallpaper yourself @rscky? It looks super legit, you did an amazing job! <3 Can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the LP!

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/22/2017 at 4:55 AM, Caolicolor said:

looks great

On 8/22/2017 at 7:18 AM, lightyears said:

I miss when most of the albums had iTunes LPs, i haven't seem these in a while

On 8/22/2017 at 7:49 AM, ifuseekme said:

slayyyy :yaskween:

On 8/22/2017 at 8:00 AM, BeyonceKnowles said:

iTunes LP was such an underrated format, that should've adapted it to iPhones for interactive albums on the go. Anyway this looks amazing and I can't wait to see the full final result! 

On 8/22/2017 at 4:55 PM, coolaideonfire said:

That looks great! I really like how the album cover photo looks with no text over her forehead, and with the wallpaper to the left of her. It might not have been too bad if the album cover itself was more like that.

updated with the download link <3 and TY GUYS SO MUCH

On 9/3/2017 at 6:16 PM, Countess said:

I thought the same thing as well! Did you add the wallpaper yourself @rscky? It looks super legit, you did an amazing job! <3 Can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the LP!

yeah i added the wallpaper myself and edited the pic myself, also the DL link is up..  hope u like it <3

• 1 year later...