Do You Wanna Cum Over? (Alternative Mix)

rscky

DO YOU WANNA CUM OVER?

https://image.ibb.co/dYLcrk/DYWCOTHUMNAIL.jpg

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

i added an ugly intro, removed the  ugly guy screaming and edited the vocals and the instrument on the last verse a little bit
i was just really bored and made this lol + i tried to upload it on youtube earlier but it got copyrighted smh
i made this using the stems and fl studio12, im not a professional music editor or whatever i just do alot of shitty things when im bored
i even origanally want to put radar on the link but well... lmao hope u guys like it

:quirkney:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

2 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ADpWNSZz-GSzNEWldBS0p5ekk/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1