We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Tweener

Help Choose PHF Banners

53 minutes ago, Joe said:

I fixed your tragic your mess.

I added Kesha in the post below :flush: And I know you hate Katy, but there are people who like her and use this forum :flush: 

17 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I added Kesha in the post below :flush: And I know you hate Katy, but there are people who like her and use this forum :flush: 

But she deserves to be mentioned first

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fetish said:

I dont really think demi is relevant here at all but ariana/miley/selena are legends so yes to them

You would be surprised tbh. When Too Much Love was circulating, gays were squealing! 

Just now, Tweener said:

You would be surprised tbh. When Too Much Love was circulating, gays were squealing! 

Honestly I see lovatics join this site every month and leave 3 seconds after their 4th post, and the gays will squeal over anything by anyone slightly interesting just to feel exclusive :tragic:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fetish said:

Honestly I see lovatics join this site every month and leave 3 seconds after their 4th post, and the gays will squeal over anything by anyone slightly interesting just to feel exclusive :tragic:

Confident was nominated for Grammy's tho.

2 minutes ago, Fetish said:

:morning: Too bad she didn't take it home 

But hey! Bangerz didn't won too. That's when Grammy's became irrelevant tbh. And Revival wasn't even nominated :flush: 

Just now, Tweener said:

But hey! Bangerz didn't won too. That's when Grammy's became irrelevant tbh. And Revival wasn't even nominated :flush: 

And Meghan Trainor also won a grammy, Bangerz and Revival are for intellectuals only! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, itskelan said:

I tried my hand at one. Hope y'all love it.:hottie:

Please login or register to see this link.

Hide contents

Please login or register to see this link.

:cackle::cackle::cackle: Why do I actually love the concept of this? Who is that poor creature going through chemotherapy on the right tho? :flush: 

20 hours ago, Fetish said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I for sure thought about a celeb collage, but then I thought to myself, who else really matters

Delete it fat... :vacuum: And for future reference, y'all don't have to include the '#PopHatesFlops' logo, that's always gonna be on the screen no matter what else we put there so you don't have to worry about it!

20 hours ago, blondeboy said:

I vote for a trisha meltdown banner for the leaks/requests area lol 

I second this vote, someone make a .gif header of our iconic skinny legend! :fishie::fishie::fishie:

19 hours ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

Ironically, the flops are most popular here on PHF vs. any other popular music forum.  :cackle: The power of the Music Trading Thread.

#PetitionForACassadeePopeHeader :spy: 

At first I thought about a collage, and I had an idea of something like this (it's just a demo):

But than I realized that there were too many stars to include, so I started to think of something more general and simple but, at the same time, meaningful, so this is the result. The quote is amazing and I think that I'll need to change the font (I think it's for personal use only)

(no blur)

(blur)

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!