Cher

Tweener

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

cherclosertothetruth1250.jpg

Hi guys!

Lately @Whoknowsmehere made a topic with Cher's discography and kinda inspired me to tune in

I made this thread to discuss anything Cher related. If you want to help me choose stuff I should listen to I would appreciate, because I don't think that I want to listen to EVERY of her 21 albums :P 

cherlove_billboard200no3_001.jpg

I have not had a chance to listen all the music in that post.  I would say that I liked "Believe".   As I stated in my post, I have never been much of a fan oh Cher, and only downloaded the albums just to check them out.  As I get around to listening to more of her music, then I will be more able to comment on what is good and what is not.  At least as I see it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I have not had a chance to listen all the music in that post.  I would say that I liked "Believe".   As I stated in my post, I have never been much of a fan oh Cher, and only downloaded the albums just to check them out.  As I get around to listening to more of her music, then I will be more able to comment on what is good and what is not.  At least as I see it.

Do it, please!

If any other member is more familiar with her music, share your thoughts :) 

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm kind of ashamed to say that the only Cher album I've listened to in full is her latest one, Closer To The Truth... :disgusted: It's a decent album but there's a lot of filler and not enough dance tracks tbh. I still love the girl tho!

• 2 weeks later...