Poppy Getting a Bunch of Hate

Reflecting

So recently Poppy has been getting a lot of dislikes and mean comments and hate in general from Turkish people. On literally any recent Poppy video you can see thousands of Turkish comments and a bunch of dislikes. This is because a Turkish youtuber made a video on Poppy saying she was part of the Illuminati and worships satan. I'm not Turkish, but someone said in the comments that there anything that has to do with triangles and such would = Illuminati but idk. kinda sucks poppy is getting hate.

12 hours ago, Third Eye said:

do we even need this thread :orly:

Don't hate on the good sis @Reflecting for contributing to the forum more than you... :tanya: 

I can't believe that it's 2017 and people actually still believe in the Illuminati...The fact that they do says a lot more about the education system in Turkey than it does Poppy. :disgusted: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 6/9/2017 at 10:23 PM, Countess said:

Don't hate on the good sis @Reflecting for contributing to the forum more than you... :tanya: 

I can't believe that it's 2017 and people actually still believe in the Illuminati...The fact that they do says a lot more about the education system in Turkey than it does Poppy. :disgusted: 

I know it's so annoying, I don't understand how anyone could actually think and believe Poppy is part of the Illuminati or a cult. 

On 6/16/2017 at 1:46 AM, Reflecting said:

I know it's so annoying, I don't understand how anyone could actually think and believe Poppy is part of the Illuminati or a cult. 

People are so ridiculous...The whole Illuminati thing has been going on for years and yet somehow people still aren't smart enough to realise it's fake. I can't. :tragic: 

• YAAASSS 1