la galleria.

Capsule

welcome to la galleria, where i will be posting some of the covers i make when i get bored.
feel free to make requests, i'll do what i can to make it happen.
newest covers at the bottom of this post.

IsF2diO.png O8X47xT.png

sc8YtRC.png rimgopd.png

bZp6lJt.png vLMYAxZ.png

PgrCVNu.png

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Countess said:

tenor.gif

THESE ARE SO GOOD! Why have you been holding out on us? :vacuum: 

Thank you!!! Wasn't intentional, I swear! :P I'm on and off with making things, so don't be surprised if this isn't updated super often, but I always offer to take requests because if people ask I'm more likely to make things.

1 hour ago, Love said:

The sparks one :o<3 

I'm glad you like it, thank you! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Capsule said:

Thank you!!! Wasn't intentional, I swear! :P I'm on and off with making things, so don't be surprised if this isn't updated super often, but I always offer to take requests because if people ask I'm more likely to make things.

I'm glad you like it, thank you! <3 

If you really need some inspiration then feel free to take a look at my Album Artwork Requests thread. :stretcher: Idk if there's any artists on that list you even care about but I have a huge amount of my iTunes with no cover art so if you need something to do I can definitely hook you up! :P 

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/9/2017 at 3:46 AM, Capsule said:

Added my custom Uffie - In The Mix compilation album cover!

bZp6lJt.png

5 hours ago, Capsule said:

Just added the cover for my custom Tila Tequila mixtape! If you want me to post a download link, just let me know~ I have like 12-13 of her unreleased bops!

vLMYAxZ.png 

Obsessed with both of these, I'm gonna steal them both! :hail: :hail: :hail: Would you happen to have one for either of Tila's EPs, Sex or Welcome to the Dark Side?

• YAAASSS 2

6 hours ago, Capsule said:

Just added the cover for my custom Tila Tequila mixtape! If you want me to post a download link, just let me know~ I have like 12-13 of her unreleased bops!

vLMYAxZ.png 

OMG.  I had no idea I would run into any other Tila Tequila fans.  I thought i was alone.  I would love to have anything you are willing to share of hers.  Every thing I have is in low quality.  Thank you in advance.

• YAAASSS 2

52 minutes ago, Countess said:

Obsessed with both of these, I'm gonna steal them both! :hail: :hail: :hail: Would you happen to have one for either of Tila's EPs, Sex or Welcome to the Dark Side?

I used to have Sex, let me see if I can find it and I'll send it to you~

29 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

OMG.  I had no idea I would run into any other Tila Tequila fans.  I thought i was alone.  I would love to have anything you are willing to share of hers.  Every thing I have is in quality.  Thank you in advance.

I posted it in the Collections section, you'll have access to it soon! :) 

• YAAASSS 3