Big Brother Canada 5 (Mon/Wed @ 9PM, Thurs @ 8PM)

Capsule

BBC-logo.png

Big Brother Canada is the definitive best version of North American Big Brother games. Better houseguests, better twists, better host, free live feeds, and the list goes on. Season 5 of the show premiered yesterday, March 15, 2017, and has already proven that the show is back and better than ever! 8 houseguests from the past (returnees) and 8 houseguests from the present (newbies) have launched full speed ahead toward the future of Big Brother in the BBCAN Odyssey spaceship, but only one of them will make there.

For viewers outside of Canada, you can view the episodes as they air on TV at Video Brother or BMX TV and the live feeds (once they start) with the BBViewer program.

BBCAN5_Small_Bruno.png BBCAN5_Small_Cassandra.png BBCAN5_Small_Dallas.png BBCAN5_Small_Gary.png
Bruno (season 3) / Cassandra (season 4) / Dallas (season 4) / Gary (season 1)

BBCAN5_Small_Ika.png BBCAN5_Small_Kevin.png BBCAN5_Small_Neda.png BBCAN5_Small_Sindy.png
Ika (season 2) / Kevin (season 3) / Neda (season 2) / Sindy (season 3)

BBCAN5_Small_Demetres.png BBCAN5_Small_Dillon.png BBCAN5_Small_Dre.png BBCAN5_Small_Emily.png
Demetres / Dillon / Dre / Emily

BBCAN5_Small_Jackie.png BBCAN5_Small_Karen.png BBCAN5_Small_Mark.png BBCAN5_Small_William.png
Jackie / Karen / Mark / William

33 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I literally had no idea Canada had BB too. Here it was canceled a few years ago. I still remember watching the first season tho :D

If you're a fan of the US version of Big Brother (or even if you aren't), I'd definitely recommend watching it! It's like Big Brother US x100 and yet still so refined, fresh, and amazing! This season is a great one to start on, too, because you'll get some BBCAN history with the returning players as well as some new players!

1 hour ago, Capsule said:

If you're a fan of the US version of Big Brother (or even if you aren't), I'd definitely recommend watching it! It's like Big Brother US x100 and yet still so refined, fresh, and amazing! This season is a great one to start on, too, because you'll get some BBCAN history with the returning players as well as some new players!

1 hour ago, Woodcrest said:

Only here for the nudity :morning: 

I'm with Woody tbh. If there's no dicks, Idk if I am interested :hottie:

• YAAASSS 1