Tweener

if you like witty comedies, Crazy Ex Girlfriend is one i keep recommending. it's so hilarious and underrated. Please Like Me is another great comedy (although its later episodes are more drama), and its main character is a young gay male so #relatable :wink: oh and obviously Black Mirror is incredible and trippy and will haunt you for weeks

I'm currently binging Bates Motel, it has a great storyline and the seasons are only 10 eps each so it's easy to watch

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Lately I've been recommended 2 TV series which are The Americans and Eyewitness.

ugh I wanted to get into The Americans. I started watching it and I enjoyed the pilot episode but after that I started getting bored and a little confused with the storyline cause there was so much going on. I ended up quitting it after about 5 episodes. I guess it's just not for everyone, I prefer stories that are a little more fast-paced

• YAAASSS 1

I truly love Bates Motel! The lead actors are amazing and the storyline might be a little bit slow sometimes, but the last season was amazing and the current one seems promising. I can't wait to see Rihanna on it! You should give it a try.

1 hour ago, LEGENDTUS said:

if you like witty comedies, Crazy Ex Girlfriend is one i keep recommending. it's so hilarious and underrated. Please Like Me is another great comedy (although its later episodes are more drama), and its main character is a young gay male so #relatable :wink: oh and obviously Black Mirror is incredible and trippy and will haunt you for weeks

I'm currently binging Bates Motel, it has a great storyline and the seasons are only 10 eps each so it's easy to watch

I love Please Like Me so much! That show is truly relatable and has a unique and sometimes twisted sense of humour, i hope it gets renewed.

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

I was curious about Bates Motel. I heard it's good. Is it the one where Rihanna plays a role?

yeah she's in the most recent season. I haven't gotten that far into it yet though, I'm in the middle of S3 currently. I watched the first 2 seasons in 3 days, that's how addictive it is.

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, LEGENDTUS said:

Crazy Ex Girlfriend... :tragic:

Please Like Me... :disgusted:

Black Mirror... :yaskween:

Bates Motel... :sassy:

5 hours ago, asexualguy said:

currently watching:

• Masters of Sex
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • Bates Motel
  • The 100
  • Sun Records

oh and one more show, Riverdale, but that show is fucking messy and all over the place, also very extra.

Riverdale isn't that messy tho! :vacuum: It's trashy and extra for sure but I've been surprisingly enjoying what I've watched of it so far. Just want everyone to stop trynna hook up with Archie, he's not even that hot but like every female character (and some males) have crushes on him... :tanya:

6 hours ago, Tweener said:

I was curious about Bates Motel. I heard it's good. Is it the one where Rihanna plays a role?

her character hasn't popped up yet, heard she's gonna be the iconic character?

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Riverdale isn't that messy tho! :vacuum: It's trashy and extra for sure but I've been surprisingly enjoying what I've watched of it so far. Just want everyone to stop trynna hook up with Archie, he's not even that hot but like every female character (and some males) have crushes on him... :tanya:

i've never hated any show as much as i hate this one (asexual erasure on jughead lol) and yet for some reason i can not stop watching it. because shit, this show has too much unnecessary plots that i don't think will be covered by the end of the season.

hope it'll get canceled.

1 hour ago, asexualguy said:

her character hasn't popped up yet, heard she's gonna be the iconic character?

i've never hated any show as much as i hate this one (asexual erasure on jughead lol) and yet for some reason i can not stop watching it. because shit, this show has too much unnecessary plots that i don't think will be covered by the end of the season.

hope it'll get canceled.

Nawt you hating Tumblr bullshit but then pulling a quote out of your ass like "asexual erasure"... :flush: Tbh I never read the original comics so I'm not comparing that much, I just love the retro style the show has. :hail: 

30 minutes ago, Countess said:

Nawt you hating Tumblr bullshit but then pulling a quote out of your ass like "asexual erasure"... :flush: Tbh I never read the original comics so I'm not comparing that much, I just love the retro style the show has. :hail: 

:dealwithit: just paying respect to other asexuals out there who're bitching about not being represented in the media lol.

anyway, the show is badly executed, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, asexualguy said:

:dealwithit: just paying respect to other asexuals out there who're bitching about not being represented in the media lol.

anyway, the show is badly executed, don't you think?

Don't you feel like only 1% of the world's population is asexual tho? They don't need to be represented in every show. :cackle: 

I don't think so! I think for a trashy teen crime drama it's pretty good, at least better than PLL or Scream. I haven't watched the latest episode tho so don't spoil it for me. ;) 

Just now, Countess said:

Don't you feel like only 1% of the world's population is asexual tho? They don't need to be represented in every show. :cackle: 

I don't think so! I think for a trashy teen crime drama it's pretty good, at least better than PLL or Scream. I haven't watched the latest episode tho so don't spoil it for me. ;) 

i know right?

and holy shit Scream is just... i fucking hate that one too

maybe i just don't go well with teenagers and crime plot

3 minutes ago, asexualguy said:

i know right?

and holy shit Scream is just... i fucking hate that one too

maybe i just don't go well with teenagers and crime plot

Scream is kinda ehh...I watched the whole first season but honestly it's kind of poorly done and annoying. That lesbian character is annoying as fuck. :tanya: 

• Tweener changed the title to .