Well Hello There

JossBabyxo

so i actually haven't introduced my self lol sorry! 

My name is Josslyn i live in New Mexico, i am a trans female idk if i should share that or not lol  I stumbled over this forum when it came to amelia lily (:roll: ikr not another one of those bloody amelia stans) im not like them trust! :dealwithit: 

i actually been apart of some other forums but never really thought i could have an opinion or even share my thoughts but this place has a different atmosphere than the others 

I grew up in love with pop music esp uk pop i Stan for old pop groups likes Spice Girls, Sugababes, All Saints, Girls Aloud, the Saturdays, Steps, S Clubv 7 lol I even Stan for some of the solo acts of the bands listed

but more recently im in love with Dua Lipa, petite Meller, grimes, Dawn Richard, Banks, Florrie, Fallulah, Tove Lo, Annie .. Thats to name a few 

i do music myself what i call trans pop lol but yea thats all about me nice to meet you all <3 :hottie:

Not our first trans member on PHF! :yaskween: I'm :shock:, :shook: and :honoured: tbqh, thank you for joining us! <3 I would love to hear some of your music, you better share some with us in the Recording Studio so I feel less self-conscious about my own shit. :stretcher: 

I'm so glad to have another GA stan on here, I got into them super late and missed the bandwagon so I love talking about them to other fans. <3 And @Woodcrest will love you for your Petite stanning! You honestly sold me when I first saw your signature tho, I love that messy bitch so much. :hail:

Welcome my love! <3 

3 hours ago, Tweener said:

Now I'm super curious what you look like! <3

Welcome, bb!

Hope you have your own physical copy of Bangerz by Miley Cyrus. You can also buy it on iTunes! :magic: 

15965548_870175796455796_190198694242009

Haha Sure imma big girl lol nothing too crazy ive been trans for 3 years now <3

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Not our first trans member on PHF! :yaskween: I'm :shock:, :shook: and :honoured: tbqh, thank you for joining us! <3 I would love to hear some of your music, you better share some with us in the Recording Studio so I feel less self-conscious about my own shit. :stretcher: 

I'm so glad to have another GA stan on here, I got into them super late and missed the bandwagon so I love talking about them to other fans. <3 And @Woodcrest will love you for your Petite stanning! You honestly sold me when I first saw your signature tho, I love that messy bitch so much. :hail:

Welcome my love! <3 

aw thanks! yeah forsure well maybe im quite nervious with it but yeah i think i will :blush:

yesss GA is life!!!!!!! i was so into them when they started and till the end.. sadly i listen to them sometimes., but i have all there merch, i went to see them in london for the out of control tour! 

YESSSSSSS Trisha! ugh shes is a mess i love it 

Thanks everyone <3

17 hours ago, lovelyjosslyn said:

15965548_870175796455796_190198694242009

Haha Sure imma big girl lol nothing too crazy ive been trans for 3 years now <3

aw thanks! yeah forsure well maybe im quite nervious with it but yeah i think i will :blush:

yesss GA is life!!!!!!! i was so into them when they started and till the end.. sadly i listen to them sometimes., but i have all there merch, i went to see them in london for the out of control tour! 

YESSSSSSS Trisha! ugh shes is a mess i love it 

Thanks everyone <3

Omg, you're so lucky you got to see them live! :'( I wish I could have flown out to England just to see them tour Ten. :stretcher: 

Honestly, I haven't even watched a Trisha video in a few weeks, as soon as I saw the sunglasses in the thumbnail I closed my browser. :cypher: 

And btw, you're absolutely stunning! :hail: You look like a prettier, more stylish version of that chav from Little Mix. :stretcher: 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived