SKAM

ThatPoppy

SKAM is a Norwegian TV series about the daily life of teenagers at the Hartvig Nessin School. The show became internationally famous after season 3 introduced LGBT topics to the show. Scenes of the following episode are posted on the Skam website in real-time, as well as their texts making you more involved in the characters. Characters also have their own Instagrams and other social media so you can keep up with them.

Season 1 - Eva

Season 2 - Noora

Season 3 - Isak 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, coolaideonfire said:

I watched Season 3 for the Even and Isak storyline, loved it a lot. None of the other characters interest me apart from Sana, so I don't think I'll go back and watch Season 1 and Season 2 but if Sana is the lead for Season 4 I'll watch.

Season 1 was a snooze (understandably because its the first season you know) but season 2 is really good! You should give the other seasons a shot because I feel like you would enjoy them! But I hope Sana the season 4 lead as well omg.

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Love this, extremely relatable. I started with season 3 and then watched 1 and 2, can't wait for the next one and I hope it will focus on Vilda. i know that people would die for Even, but I think that they would destroy their beautiful relationship to make the series interesting and I don't want this to happen.

YES FUCKING THIS! MY EXACT THOUGHTS 

• YAAASSS 1

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

Do y'all have subtitled versions of this show? I just looked it up and it actually sounds pretty interesting, I kinda wanna check it out now! :stretcher: 

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2bpQu6DLVljMEJBNzVlZW5jOEk

here boo! The first episode isn't thank great but you will get HOOKED trust me.

• YAAASSS 1