Mariah Carey leaves her vocals in 2016! New Year's Eve fail

DARK ROOM

11 hours ago, Rebel Heart said:

I feel bad for her. She was crying in the backstage after this performance.She was hoping to start  a new year with a bang because she wants to release an album this year.

Such a tragedy for an artist. Especially, for such a legend. I hope she will make up for this performance.

Omg, poor thing... :'( That honestly makes me feel so bad for her, I feel like Mariah is so misunderstood. Are they still filming her reality show? Cos this would make a great episode. :stretcher: 

That was rough. I would have called it quits after Emotion. At least there really wasn't a backing track playing during that song. It got real bad when the backing track for We Belong Together started playing. It wasn't just a backing track, it was the whole damn song. 

If I was her though, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone and their mother knows she can sing. While her voice may not be as amazing, it is still great.

2 hours ago, Andydrew2 said:

That was rough. I would have called it quits after Emotion. At least there really wasn't a backing track playing during that song. It got real bad when the backing track for We Belong Together started playing. It wasn't just a backing track, it was the whole damn song. 

If I was her though, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone and their mother knows she can sing. While her voice may not be as amazing, it is still great.

I honestly think she needs to do a sequel to her MTV Unplugged EP to shut these haters up and show everyone she can really sing again. <3 

• YAAASSS 2

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I honestly think she needs to do a sequel to her MTV Unplugged EP to shut these haters up and show everyone she can really sing again. <3 

I completely agree. It may not be as good as it used to be but I bet she can still sing circles around the majority of Popstars. This isn't a Milli Vanilli situation. 

• YAAASSS 1