Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, followcher said:

mirage i got on my own terms without trading with people here, everything has others involved therefore not my place to leak it.

that's still not your songs?? if i really wanted to, i could message Bonnie and get her to privately talk to you (and she could SUE you). but i won't because i'm genuinely nice.

fuck the threatening leakers. it's not your songs, therefore you should just give it up.

Just now, xxsnakexx12 said:

do we know if right now is even in circulation? its confirmed forever 21 and hit me up are out there but I don't remember hearing anything concrete about right now

i don't think so!

but i hope it does leak though! :))

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

is mirage old?

the file says 2009 yeah. thats why i mentioned earlier if anyone knew of a second song with the same title cuz this def doesn't sound like an epic song but i got nothing but "leak it" than an actual response about that

• Like 1

Just now, followcher said:

the file says 2009 yeah. thats why i mentioned earlier if anyone knew of a second song with the same title cuz this def doesn't sound like an epic song but i got nothing but "leak it" than an actual response about that

yeah, i said that and i still stand my ground. nothing serious, please let's move on girl.

3 minutes ago, xxsnakexx12 said:

love you to pieces is epic sessions right? it sounds very much in that lane of big high produced pop that would have been for the epic album to me

i just downloaded it from a twitter link and the file says 2014, so maybe? i tend to dl from a few sources just in case this happens. sometimes some files have more info that others.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)