Hey there! Ciao!

ZENO

Hey there guys, I'm Zeno!

I'm 21yo italian guy and I love J-Pop, K-Pop, Mandopop and Electropop and Pop.

My favorite artists are Carly Rae Jepsen, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, Perfume, Jolin Tsai, Tomoko Kawase, BLACK PINK and Girls' Generation :)

I hope to find some new friends here!

52 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

You just entered my Top 5 fav users on this forum :dayfid:I hope you know Dal Shabet n EXID ;)

Aw thanks! And I do! Big Baby Baby is my favorite from Dal Shabet and 매일밤 is the one I truly like from EXID!

17 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

Welcome! <3

Girls-Generation-Gifs-girls-generation-s

Thank you! GG power <3

Just now, ZENO said:

Aw thanks! And I do! Big Baby Baby is my favorite from Dal Shabet and 매일밤 is the one I truly like from EXID!

Mine's Someone Like U when it comes to Dal Shabet, I hope that Subin will slay w her 1st solo single! If you still haven't, you should check EXID's new single "Cream", it's so good and the music video is so well done! Also have fun in here n I hope you'll stay here a lil bit longer! :welcome:

6 hours ago, ZENO said:

Hey there guys, I'm Zeno!

I'm 21yo italian guy and I love J-Pop, K-Pop, Mandopop and Electropop and Pop.

My favorite artists are Carly Rae Jepsen, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, Perfume, Jolin Tsai, Tomoko Kawase, BLACK PINK and Girls' Generation :)

I hope to find some new friends here!

here for BLACK PINK! welcome <3 

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Welcome to PHF! <3 It's great to have another K/J-Pop fan here, I'm a fan of Perfume, Koda and GG as well. <3 I haven't heard of Mandopop tho, I didn't even know that was a thing! :stretcher: Hope you have fun on our little site boo! 

Thank you, you're super kind, good to know that you like Perfume, Kumi and SNSD! Let me post some examples of mandopop :) 

Archived